PDA

View Full Version : Moon Lighting

Emperor Angel
22.03.2009, 02:03
Hi There

I have just connected up my AI units to the Profilux II EX, and all works well :) The only question I have is how to set the moonlight effect to use the AI units, and where to set the intensity for the moonlighting effect.

I am running firmware version 4.04.

Thanks

MAXreefer
22.03.2009, 20:35
Are you trying to simulate the "moonphase" or do you just want to run the blue led's at a minimum during the evening/night?

Michael

Emperor Angel
23.03.2009, 14:22
I am trying to run the moon phase on the AI units. On the dedicated AI controller you can set the maximum values for both the blue and white LED's during the moon phasing. Can you do this with the GHL?

At present I can't even figure out how to get the moon phasing to work of the AI units.

Thanks
Robbie

Matthias
23.03.2009, 14:37
first define an illumination run

then enable moon phase simulation for this illumination run

both topics are covered in the manual, have a look at the examples for the illumination runs (channels 1 to 3 are preset and their curves are printed in the manual)

Emperor Angel
24.03.2009, 11:47
first define an illumination run

then enable moon phase simulation for this illumination run

both topics are covered in the manual, have a look at the examples for the illumination runs (channels 1 to 3 are preset and their curves are printed in the manual)

Thanks Matthias, I will give that a try as soon as I get to download the manual (For some reason I get half way through downloading the manual, then it stops)??????? Think there may be an issue with your file server.

Matthias
24.03.2009, 19:39
For testing purposes I download the file (after clearing my browser cache) successfully.
Please try it again:
http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Download/Manual_ProfiLuxII_V405.pdf

Emperor Angel
24.03.2009, 22:04
For testing purposes I download the file (after clearing my browser cache) successfully.
Please try it again:
http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Download/Manual_ProfiLuxII_V405.pdf

That worked - Thanks Matthias.