PDA

View Full Version : Touch disconnected?

hani
15.08.2021, 13:28
Can some one tell us if this is true? Any substitute?
Thanks

hani
16.08.2021, 01:44
(Discontinued) I mean

Vinny
16.08.2021, 14:14
Yes, the product is discontinued.

hani
16.08.2021, 14:17
Yes, the product is discontinued.

Any plan for new models? The app is slow and not as practical as the Touch. Sad to see it go.
Thanks

Vinny
16.08.2021, 14:44
Perhaps in the future we will have something out.

App speed is quick if you are connected locally and the signal strength is good. Connection is fastest when connected over the hotspot. Connection speed over myGHL cloud is dependent on local signal strength, internet connection speed of device being used, internet connection signal strength.

hani
16.08.2021, 14:58
Perhaps in the future we will have something out.

App speed is quick if you are connected locally and the signal strength is good. Connection is fastest when connected over the hotspot. Connection speed over myGHL cloud is dependent on local signal strength, internet connection speed of device being used, internet connection signal strength.

Hi, I have ProfiLux 3 connected through Lan Ethernet, my internet is fast(fib op) , still it takes time to connect.am using GHL connect 3.13.5 . I think it connect through MyGhl, is there faster way to do it?
Thanks

Vinny
16.08.2021, 15:35
Yes, create a local connection in the app. When asked for the host/IP address, type-in the IP address of your P3.

Add device, select P3, type-in IP address of P3, name connection. As long as your phone or tablet is connected to the same network, it will connect.

hani
16.08.2021, 15:56
Yes, create a local connection in the app. When asked for the host/IP address, type-in the IP address of your P3.

Add device, select P3, type-in IP address of P3, name connection. As long as your phone or tablet is connected to the same network, it will connect.

Thanks ,I will try that.
Hani

hani
27.08.2021, 11:56
Thanks ,I will try that.
Hani

Hi, it did work better, still the Touch is difficult to beat, much faster to look at things on the fly and control few things.

One thing I need to ask is when using the connect App, I can’t save the customised dashboard, when I use the (brush symbol) , the add and delete (garbage can symbol) , the app will not save the set up after you close the App.
Am not sure if there is away to save.

Thanks