PDA

View Full Version : Control of Slimline RGB ?

almost
23.06.2021, 15:53
Just connect my Slimline RGB and I have Red in channel 5, Green in channel 6 and Blue in channel 7.

I am trying to "Fine adjustment of the light spectrum and the light temperature (from cold-white to warm-white)" according to the product description but I can't.

I want to start from yellow and go to white // orange //deep red // moonlight.

How can I do that?

Is there a color mixer that simulates the result of the color by changing the % of each channel ?

WernerP
23.06.2021, 17:35
Did you try the "Light Composer" integrated in the "GHL Control Center"? (look in "Illumination"; LIght Composer")....

Look here for manual: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/light-composer-instructions/

almost
23.06.2021, 18:12
Hi Werner, thank you for your reply.

It seems like this is the way but I am not getting the correct light spectrum/end result.

This happens because I need to assign a light source (for instance CL-XXX-Blue-465N) to Blue channel and then choose one for Red and one for the Green channel. I am not getting the correct results because I do not know which one should I choose for each channel (RGB) for the Slimline RGB.

So maybe someone from Profilux has a hint which light source should I choose for each (RGB) channel?

Now my settings are
CLXXX-BLUE -465NM for the Blue channel
CLXXX-GREEN-527NM for the Green channel and
CLXXX-RED -622NM for the Red channel

WernerP
23.06.2021, 18:31
did you try to use the template for the "Mitras Simu-Stick"?

almost
23.06.2021, 19:05
No... I will now.

Good tip!

almost
23.06.2021, 19:41
It is much better, only the moonlight is very dark blue.

I guess this is because there is no White channel on the Slimline RGB (it seems like Simu stick has 4 channels for dimming).

Should I keep the same max radiant power for each channel like the Simu Stick? (0.134W for the Red, 0.124W for the Green and 0.308W for the Blue).

I made this 1W for each channel.