PDA

View Full Version : geen verbinding

allschip@caiway.nl
16.06.2021, 14:35
Who can tell me what I have to do to see the doser 2 again in my existing network connections. The first attempt of the installation went very well and fast but due to a stupid mistake but now I have come to the place (out of the box ) that I needed weeks/months of searching/finding.
So I can't connect anywhere in the WiFi network

fijne dag

allschip@caiway.nl
26.06.2021, 19:59
Who can tell me what I have to do to see the doser 2 again in my existing network connections. The first attempt of the installation went very well and fast but due to a stupid mistake but now I have come to the place (out of the box ) that I needed weeks/months of searching/finding.
So I can't connect anywhere in the WiFi network

fijne dag
Hey,
In the meantime a connection from GHL has been found in my network (GHL-Device) with the message of no internet connection.
In the app add below devices I have given the doser 2 this name GHL-DOSER2 .I know you can do change with the ip address ( But don't know how. ) And if you go to GHL control center and then the part ( client ID ) will be asked for information about your network, then you must fill in the existing network or is it a NEW network. Maybe someone can help with that or maybe there are Dutch people who can let me know the solution.

MatthiasF
30.06.2021, 15:23
Hi,

we've taken care of that already via our support channel:
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/support/tickets-enquiries/