PDA

View Full Version : Tunze cables?

MAXreefer
08.04.2021, 20:50
Still fairly new to the Profilux so please bare with me.

I have 2 x Tunze 6105. I got the Tunze Cables 1 & 2. I know where to plug them in.
I see you can use also both pumps on 1 channel with the splitter cable.

What is the advantage of getting the splitter cable?

Do I need it or can I achieve following examples with each pump on his own port?

I want to create different flow patterns during the day.
Sometimes both pumps run at the same speed, sometimes 1 more speed as the other.
Also would like to get the pumps to alternate. Pump 1 off while Pump 2 ramps from 10 to 50% and then shuts off then Pump 1 ramps up while 2 is off.

Thanks for any help

Vinny
13.04.2021, 17:17
The splitter is not necessary, but does have its advantages because it lets you save a 1-10V port on your controller and lets you keep an open port if you end up needing to control another 1-10V device. For example, the ProfiLux Mini has 2x 1-10V ports, each port being capable of controlling 2 independent channels. If you connect a splitter to the L1/L2 port and your T1 and T2 cables, you essentially leave the 2nd port open for future use for more Tunze pumps or any 1-10V device.

MAXreefer
13.04.2021, 17:30
The splitter is not necessary, but does have its advantages because it lets you save a 1-10V port on your controller and lets you keep an open port if you end up needing to control another 1-10V device. For example, the ProfiLux Mini has 2x 1-10V ports, each port being capable of controlling 2 independent channels. If you connect a splitter to the L1/L2 port and your T1 and T2 cables, you essentially leave the 2nd port open for future use for more Tunze pumps or any 1-10V device.

Thanks for the clarification