PDA

View Full Version : Reagent is not dosing during the test

Bree1978
07.01.2021, 22:17
My KH Director has worked well since I bought it, but a few days ago the test reading said 0.0 dKH.

I have calibrated everything and everything is perfect with the Doser 2.1, it works manually or when I use the software for each pump.

Pump 1 = water
Pump 2 = reagent
Pump 3 = waste water

Observing what happens when I click on "star measurement now", pump 1 works normally, it supplies water to the KH Director, then pump 3 takes out the water and pump 1 reloads the water to start the test, up to here everything is normal, what happens then is that instead of starting pump 2 to put the reagent in, it does not do it, as soon as pump 1 ends, pump 3 drains the water again and when it ends the "Status" says: measuring, then it changes to OK as if the test was performed correctly, but pump 2 never added the reagent and the test result is 0. 0 dKH. Does anyone know what happens?

Thilo
08.01.2021, 11:06
Hi,

is the pH probe correctly calibrated and reading the correct values when put into the calibration fluids? What does it display when the measurement cell is filled?

Manuel33
27.01.2021, 23:14
Hi Thilo,

Got the same problem here - it shows ph 3.4 / ADC1: 47375 / ADC2: 25905 - I calibrated it and then it worked once and showed a KH of 1.3 - after that the next Test was as described by Bree.

Cheers.

Thilo
28.01.2021, 14:34
Same question:

is the pH probe correctly calibrated and reading the correct values when put into the calibration fluids? What does it display when the measurement cell is filled?

Manuel33
28.01.2021, 15:16
Hi!

I calibrated it recently - what are the correct values? When the cell is filled it shows: ph 3.4 / ADC1: 47375 / ADC2: 25905

Thilo
02.02.2021, 08:53
The ADC values are in the correct range. If the measured pH-value in the calibration fluids is correct, there is no problem with the sensor.
Maybe there's a problem with the circulation pump. Can you hear this pump during measurement?

It would be best to create a ticket for further support on this problem: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/support/tickets-enquiries/