PDA

View Full Version : PH Probe Calibration (Without touch keys)

Oceaninyourhome
21.11.2020, 17:20
I have a Profilux 4, the touch keys were faulty causing random settings to change because of this. The touch keys are now disconnected but I need to calibrate my PHprobes, how else can this be done other than via the touch keys?

Many thanks
Lee

Vinny
23.11.2020, 23:08
Lee,

If the touch keys are pressing themselves, they need to be calibrated.
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/knowledge-base/how-to-calibrate-profilux-mitras-touch-keys/

Probes are currently calibrated only through the touch keys.

Oceaninyourhome
24.11.2020, 03:08
Hi Vinny,

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I think the touch pad on my P4 must be faulty, I have not been able to calibrate it, tried several times with no success.

It got so bad the menu was scrolling and making setting changes by itself.

After some research I also tried moving the P4 to another socket in a different room to rule out interference the issue still persists.

In order to continue using the P4 I have removed the front panel, luckily my equipment is located in a dry location.

Can you give me some advice on replacement panel please.

Vinny
24.11.2020, 19:00
After moving it to another room, did you calibrate again in that same room? If the problem continued, open a support ticket for direct assistance. Provide a copy of your sales receipt and serial number of your device.

Gandalf
24.11.2020, 19:56
you can use the remote control in the ghl control center

Oceaninyourhome
24.11.2020, 21:04
you can use the remote control in the ghl control center

Can you give me some more details of this method please?

Oceaninyourhome
24.11.2020, 21:05
After moving it to another room, did you calibrate again in that same room? If the problem continued, open a support ticket for direct assistance. Provide a copy of your sales receipt and serial number of your device.

Thanks Vinny, yes unfortunately that didn’t fix the problem.

I will open a support ticket.

Thank you

Gandalf
28.11.2020, 07:39

volkers
28.11.2020, 23:44
Remote Control no longer exist for ProfiLux 4