PDA

View Full Version : Problem with TUnze's

fowlersrs
11.02.2010, 20:09
Dont know if anyone can help but my streams are acting weird, some times when I come home from work and go to use feed pause, one of the streams is no longer being controlled by the GHL??

If I power down for a few minutes and reset it goes back to normal, but this is happening quite a lot and is beginning to bug me, is this a recognised problem or am I doing something wrong..

I have a PIII with version 5.00

boboxx
11.02.2010, 20:24
I had the same problem, turned out it was bad Tunze.

Looking at the AT connector box on the Tunze, there was 2 pin shorted with solder, I don’t know if that's what cause the problem but the new one did not have that extra solder un the connector.

fowlersrs
11.02.2010, 20:29
Weird, because it isnt always the same tunze, it seems intermittent because I have just tried swapping the tunze cables over and now they have kicked back in, could it be a tunze control cable perhaps?

if it was the same tunze each time then I could understand it being the stream at fault...

fowlersrs
11.02.2010, 20:46
and to add something extra, if it happens, the way of fixing it is to swap the cables over, its weird to say the least...

have I got something wrong here.....

Matthias
12.02.2010, 08:28
is it always with the same ProfiLux-Tunze cable?

fowlersrs
12.02.2010, 09:02
is it always with the same ProfiLux-Tunze cable?

good question, what il do is monitor the situation, il put a little red tape on it and make sure it is every time, pretty sure it is though.. if thats any help?

Jc16
03.03.2010, 04:41
i am having the same problems one the tunze always don't work with feeding pause, did anyone find a solution yet?