PDA

View Full Version : probe calibration

diegolegnani
20.08.2020, 10:36
i read in a lot of posts that you can read de real value of ph when calibrate the probe (4 y 7), but in the calibration i can only read de ADC value!
how and where can i see the ph value to confirm the calibration is right?

Thilo
21.08.2020, 07:01
During calibration the pH value can't be displayed, because both calibration steps needs to be completed before a correct value can be displayed.
You can check the calibration after it's done by opening the sensor page or the KH Director page (for the KHD pH sensor, at the bottom of the page).

diegolegnani
21.08.2020, 07:47
During calibration the pH value can't be displayed, because both calibration steps needs to be completed before a correct value can be displayed.
You can check the calibration after it's done by opening the sensor page or the KH Director page (for the KHD pH sensor, at the bottom of the page).

i'm sorry but I don't understand at the bottom of the page i read in this moment pH 5,88 and ADC1 49345 and ADC2 28122 in this moment....its correct?
so...i've to check this value just after the calibration?the second one is pH7 so i'll have to read pH 7 ther in that moment?

Thilo
21.08.2020, 13:49
After calibration you can put the sensor in the calibration fluids and check if the actual value is displaying 4/7 pH after a view minutes to verify the calibration.