PDA

View Full Version : Firmware 5.00l for PII and P3

Matthias
08.02.2010, 09:22
is available now, also new ProfiLuxControl 5.0.8.0

new:
- behaviour of current pumps while inactivity selectable: Off or Minimum
- programmable logic: Function XOR added

in ProfiLuxControl the communikation has been reprogrammed completely in order to avoid communication issues, especially over LAN/WLAN

many testers confirmed that communication is much more stable than before, if you recognize problems please use the previous version 5.0.7.0

Blahenazo
08.02.2010, 19:16
Hello,

I could be my understand of the english language but what you do want to say with this ?

- behaviour of current pumps while inactivity selectable: Off or Minimum

Matthias
08.02.2010, 19:25
if a pump is inactive (e.g. during ebb/tide when the other pump is active) then this pump runs usually with min. power

now you can chose if it should be shut off completely when inactive

"active"/"inactive" are explained in the manual in the current pump section

Gilles
08.02.2010, 19:41
My firmware update failed. Profilux III is unusable now. Stopped with error code 8 while erasing flash. Please help.
"Flash erase - no response - 8"

System is darkened, lights are on but display is not. After this message; my profiluxcontrol (5.0.8) is still connected (e.g. does not drop connection). No changes can be made however.

Gilles
08.02.2010, 19:49
Oke, first time Flasher did not start downloading. I disconnected my USB to serial cable and turned off my PIII. Waited a few minutes and reconnected it all. Now the firmware update worked (using the flasher). So this might help to put in the manual.

diverdutch
16.02.2010, 14:43
Ok, can somebody give a update of when the final firmware is going to be release for PII? Please insure that all current settings can be imported in to this newer version after flashing.

Maybe it's good to state all new feautures and solved bugs.

Thank you for a update!

Matthias
17.02.2010, 09:23
Hi

the current version 5.00m is final.
4.xx can't be imported in 5.xx because the firmware has a complete new design and is not compatible

boboxx
17.02.2010, 11:49
Do you know when it will be possible to save and import the current configuration on firmware 5.0X?

Matthias
17.02.2010, 17:58
comes with the next version