PDA

View Full Version : Questions for doser maxi about ATO, AWC.

Kasper j.
04.06.2020, 20:13
Hallo.

I have just set up a doser maxi controlled by a Profilux 4. And it works very well :-)
Question 1: Second pump on the maxi doser are used to dose some water from the aquarium/sump to a bucked, next to the aquarium, to compensate for elevated NaCl buildup caused by dosing balling salts. When I need to empty the bucked can I then take the hose from the sump and then use the maxi doser reverse function and empty about 20 liter in another bucked. Will dosing 20 liter at high speed on reverse damaged the maxi dose?

Question 2: Do you recommend a way to suck up water from the sump so I won’t get debris/ small objects from the aquarium water that could block the hose ?

Thilo
10.06.2020, 12:53
The reverse dosing can be used as intensively as with the normal dosing direction.

To avoid sucking in small objects it is, of course, best to place the hose so, that it cannot suck in any dirt. Otherwise you can use a filter.

Kasper j.
12.06.2020, 19:39
Ok :-)

One more thing. I am also using the doser maxi as ATO. Is it possible to program the Profilux in a way so the doser will dose more water each time it is activated by the sensor in the sump. And by this way have a little longer time between each ATO-water-dosing.

Gandalf
12.06.2020, 20:59
yes it is you need a programmable logik with tje funktion delay off x seconds and your ato. asaign this to anbunused switch channel and your doser to this awitch channel.

Kasper j.
05.07.2020, 20:38
Could you explain this again, it did not work :-)