PDA

View Full Version : PropellerControl 1-10v interface - new function parameter

kingy138
14.04.2020, 22:56
To use the PropellerBreeze and PropellerControl, you need to connect the plug to the GHL plug bar AND setup control of the PropellerControl via the 1-10v interface, only the combination of both gives the expected result (fans turning on at the expected time :) ).

With the 1-10v interface to control the PropellerControl, why not provide a new "Function Parameter" of Cooling based on the Function of Temperature.
Similar to how the switch channels works.

This way, I don't have to hog a plug bar socket, when the 1-10v interface can control the fans entirely.
It's a complete waste of a plug bar socket, seeing as I'm already programatically controlling the fan via the controller.

To be absolutely clear, I'm suggesting a new function parameter called "cooling" be added to the 1-10v interface for the function Temperature.
This would only output any voltage if the temperature required cooling (as per the plug bar socket logic).

Thilo
20.04.2020, 07:52
This is already possible. Therefor, check the programming guide point 5.15 and 8.4: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/profilux-4-programming-guide-v7-02/

You have to assign the temperature sensor as function to the 1-10V interface and set the '1-10V is max. at deviation' setting at the temp. sensor settings.