PDA

View Full Version : Profilux 4 WiFi issue

Remireef2017
27.01.2020, 17:46
Can anyone help?

I have a profilux 4 that’s been running for two years without any problems...a few days ago the WiFi lights on the front of the profilux went off. I’ve tried disconnecting the router and reconnecting it again to see if it was a problem with the WiFi connection that didn’t help. I’ve disconnected the power for a few minutes on the profilux as advised and that didn’t help. I’ve done firmware updates on the profilux and pab and that hasn’t help. Can’t update the WiFi firmware because the profilux can’t connect to anything. Obviously can’t log in through the my GHL app so I’m having to do everything though the computer. Feeling slightly confused .

Thilo
31.01.2020, 09:13
Please open a ticket and include a screenshot from the WiFi Status section on the Communication page in GHL Control Center.
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/support/tickets-enquiries/

medpuk
16.02.2020, 14:11
Can anyone help?

I have a profilux 4 that’s been running for two years without any problems...a few days ago the WiFi lights on the front of the profilux went off. I’ve tried disconnecting the router and reconnecting it again to see if it was a problem with the WiFi connection that didn’t help. I’ve disconnected the power for a few minutes on the profilux as advised and that didn’t help. I’ve done firmware updates on the profilux and pab and that hasn’t help. Can’t update the WiFi firmware because the profilux can’t connect to anything. Obviously can’t log in through the my GHL app so I’m having to do everything though the computer. Feeling slightly confused .

Install the wifi firmware via usb. It fixed the issue for me.
download the WiFi-Module-ESP-Update, use the .exe app to start the update on the relevant comm port.