PDA

View Full Version : pH probe calibration failed

Collo-Collo
20.01.2020, 08:48
Hi after receiving my kh director at the end of November, I installed it yesterday - but I have a small issue - one of the final steps is to calibrate the pH probe - it will not calibrate - just immediately comes up with an error 'calibration failed. Please try again' - I've tried this several times all with the same result. I have double and triple checked the bnc connector is properly seated. The probe was still in its packing fluid when I received it. Could the probe be faulty?

Vinny
20.01.2020, 18:26
Hello,

Please try doing the calibration on another platform; app, web interface (if connected to ProfiLux 4), or GHL Control Center.
If the issue continues, please open a support ticket so we can take a closer look at this.

Collo-Collo
21.01.2020, 08:37
Hello,

Please try doing the calibration on another platform; app, web interface (if connected to ProfiLux 4), or GHL Control Center.
If the issue continues, please open a support ticket so we can take a closer look at this.

It seems neither the android nor apple app work when calibrating - used GCC and it worked 1st time