PDA

View Full Version : 2 KH directors...

lmm1967
22.12.2019, 17:24
....both with slave doser pumps - able to both be connected to 1 Profilux 4 at the same time?

I have multiple tanks - on different floors of the house so I need 2 KH directors (already have both in hand) - one has been running just fine. I plugged the second one with it's slave 4 head doser pump in - but it seems like the Profilux 4 is sending the exact same commands to both at the same time.

Please tell me there is not a 1 KH director limit to a profilux 4.

Thilo
23.12.2019, 09:40
Sorry, but currently you can control only one KH Director with one master (ProfiLux 3/4 or Doser 2/Maxi Standalone).

lmm1967
23.12.2019, 11:51
Is this documented somewhere? Are there plans to change that? I now have well over $4300 invested in GHL and one of the biggest features is useless.

What a significant disappointment.

I now have a $800 paperweight since the second KH director was purchased to be controlled by the Profilux.

Vinny
23.12.2019, 17:36
If you have 2 separate systems and the plan was to run the KHD on both, it can be done with the P4 controlling the first KHD and a Standalone Doser controlling the second KHD. Anytime you need to check on the KH of the 2nd system, connect to the Standalone doser.

lmm1967
23.12.2019, 17:40
Right - and I would have done that - had this limitation been documented somewhere.

Problem now is I purchased the equipment as slave since I have everything running from the profilux and now I can't use it without spending another $450. Which is half my budget intended for the ION director.

Matthias
26.12.2019, 09:57
We are very sorry that we couldn't meet your expectations in this case. Since everything has already been said about that case we have to close this thread. If you have further concerns please don't hesitate to contact GHL directly. Thank you and a Merry Christmas.