PDA

View Full Version : presentation and connect autonomous dosing unit to profilux 4

jonramos
22.12.2019, 14:05
Hello, good. I haven't found a presentation folder, I introduce myself here, I hope it's not a problem. My name is Jon and I am from San Sebastian, Spain. I have an aquarium of 300 liters and I have a profilux 4 and a dosing unit SA of the black ones with 4 pumps. open if you can help me greetings and thank you very much. I'm sorry if I don't understand well when I speak because I use a translator, whatever I don't understand, I repeat it, thanks

jonramos
22.12.2019, 14:10
My problem is that I want to connect the black dosing unit SA to profilux 4, to control it with this one. I heard that some kit was sold to cancel the screen of the SA unit and with a control cable through profilux 4, but I think they no longer sell this kit, was there any way to do this? thanks. my unit is this image1202912029

Thilo
23.12.2019, 09:48
The Doser 1 SA unit can't be controlled by a ProfiLux or other Doser. There is no option at the first Doser SA generation to degrade them to a slave.

jonramos
23.12.2019, 11:29
Hello, good. Thank you very much for the answer, I thought that I opened some component or expansion card to cancel the screen and make it work with the profilux, but it seems that no. For what reason does the square plug near the outlet have ? Thanks a lot

Thilo
23.12.2019, 12:43
For what reason does the square plug near the outlet have ?

This port is for connecting slave dosers to the SA Doser.

jonramos
23.12.2019, 13:25
Ok, thank you very much for the answer. Greetings