PDA

View Full Version : P4 Dashboard won't load via web browser

brianmsu80
20.11.2019, 01:31
My P4 is accessible via the iPhone app GHL Connect, works fine. But when I try to connect on my home network through a web browser to the IP address of the P4, it never completely loads. I'm able to activate the menu on the side, but the data never loads.

I attached a picture.

I've tried a Mac computer with Safari web browser. And Windows computer with both Chrome and IE. Same issue on all.

I'm on Firmware 7.23 and WiFi Firmeware 6741

Thilo
20.11.2019, 15:24
Please try updating to the latest webinterface and WiFi-module version: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/wifi-module-esp-update/

brianmsu80
20.11.2019, 23:00
How do I update the webinterface if the web page never loads? I was able to update the WiFi module via USB updater tool, but still not able to access web interface.

Vinny
20.11.2019, 23:05
Since the existing web interface FW is quite outdated, you can do the update by using the same tool. This time, select "Reprogram Filesystem".
That will update the web interface.

Please note, you will have to re-enter your WiFi information into the P4 WiFi settings. I suggest taking a screenshot of those settings before proceeding.

Once that is done, you will be able to load the web interface without issues. Any future updates will be doable using the interface itself instead of the Update Tool.

brianmsu80
20.11.2019, 23:48
Yes, that worked. Everything works now! Thank you very much!