PDA

View Full Version : dosing pump with profilux 3

Piotrek1974
21.02.2019, 14:02
Hi everybody. i am new and do not know perfect english so sorry for my mistakes :)) i have profilux 3 ex t with power bar 5.1 PAB. Yesterday i bought dosing pump slave 1. I have trouble to connect this properly. If i pluged in cable to socket S1-S4 (in profilux) pump 2 is working all the time if to S5-S8 i can control dosing pumps only manualy by pressing the buttons.
I think my power bar reserved S1-S4 and S5-S8 so i have no idea how to do this. If someone will help me i will be very happy.
Regards

Thilo
26.02.2019, 15:01
You need to check the checkbox 'Digital powerbar connected on ...', save and then program the dosing unit to the desired switch channels by using the button 'Program digital powerbar or dosing pump unit...'.

Piotrek1974
26.02.2019, 17:08
You need to check the checkbox 'Digital powerbar connected on ...', save and then program the dosing unit to the desired switch channels by using the button 'Program digital powerbar or dosing pump unit...'.
It is done. My problem is different. I have programed dosing pump as well. The problem is it is connected to powerbar Socket 1. How schould i set up this socket S1 if choose dosing pump it asked me about number if have choosed 1 then only pump one is switching on automaricly. Pump 2 and 3 is programed but does not switch on when schould.
Regards

Gandalf
27.02.2019, 06:37
there is no Need to connect the doser to a switched powerbar. you can connect the doser to a normal powerplug.
this is even better. otherwise you can program the powerbarsocket to Always on.