PDA

View Full Version : Profilux 4 and Doser2 SA

palmlover
18.02.2019, 05:15
Can I connect a standalone Doser 2 to Profilux? If yes, what additional equipment I need to buy and how I connect these two devices?

PIWAWT
18.02.2019, 05:21
You can connect the 2 devices via PAB (CAT5/6 patch cable, or PAB-cable) and set the Doser SA as slave.

regards pit

palmlover
18.02.2019, 05:23
Thank you Benutzer. Where can I set DOSER SA as slave? In Profilux?
And, CAT 5/6 PATCH CABLE <=== Do you mean cat 5 cable for network usage? And, which port I should insert in P4? The second PAB port? (The first PAB port has been used for powerbar and touch and etc..)

Gandalf
18.02.2019, 05:55
you can use every POB Port you like either the free one in the Profilux or the free one at the Powerbar.

PIWAWT
18.02.2019, 06:06
Where can I set DOSER SA as slave? In Profilux?
GHLControlCenter

Do you mean cat 5 cable for network usage
yes
All PAB devices have 2 connectors, you can easily connect them from one device to another. The sequence is not relevant

regards Pit

palmlover
18.02.2019, 06:10
GHLControlCenter

yes
All PAB devices have 2 connectors, you can easily connect them from one device to another. The sequence is not relevant

regards Pit

Thank so much! May I have one more silly question. When should I set Doser 2 as slave? After connecting with P4 or before I connect it with P4? (And, I connect with P4 to do so or connect with Doser 2 with GCC to do so?)

Sorry for my silly questions and thank you for all great help from all of you.

PIWAWT
18.02.2019, 06:17
You set the doser to slave in the GCC, and then connect it to the Profilux. In the GHLControlCenter (Profilux 4) you set up the PAB device (Doser) under System.

regards pit