PDA

View Full Version : GHL Connect app unstable

diverdutch
07.01.2019, 09:44
Since a few weeks the GHL connect app (iPhone) is very unstable? It requires several login attempts (local or remote) to connect to PL3 with latest firmware.
Prior to last 2 updates the app made connection instant and without fail!? Even if connection is established it takes ages to load the dashboard or save some new settings.
From my side no settings were altered so I can only presume its the GHL cloud server that has issue with app??

Maybe an update of the app is required to restore GHL stability as speed as before?

salve,
Jan

Thilo
07.01.2019, 10:17
Hi,

we have a new app version ready with some performance improvements. It's already avialable for android and will be available for iOS as soon as it got reviewed and approved by Apple.

DrPsyche
21.03.2019, 12:48
Since a few weeks the GHL connect app (iPhone) is very unstable? It requires several login attempts (local or remote) to connect to PL3 with latest firmware.
Prior to last 2 updates the app made connection instant and without fail!? Even if connection on essay writing (https://theessayservice.org/) portal is established it takes ages to load the dashboard or save some new settings.
From my side no settings were altered so I can only presume its the GHL cloud server that has issue with app??

Maybe an update of the app is required to restore GHL stability as speed as before?

salve,
Jan

More often than not it fails to connect to my doser. I have GHL doser 2.1
Waiting for updates.

MatthiasF
22.03.2019, 15:19
Hello,

the update has come. Try the latest version 2.4.0, since there have been especially improvements on the performance of GHL Connect.