PDA

View Full Version : Zero reading on P4

ElementalJ
05.09.2018, 06:36
Several days ago I was switching out a light and accidentally switched off the power bar with my KHD and associated slave pump. I received a PAB alarm on the p4 for several minutes until I switched the bar back to the off position for a complete minute. After restart of the director and the 2.1 the PAB alarm went away. Since then no matter what I’ve done I haven’t been able to get a reading whatsoever. I’ve checked pump assignment along with calibrating the probe again and still receive a zero reading. I’ve gone so far as to switch both the p4 and director off for a minute and then in again to reboot the system completely. I’ve done a new backup and didn’t replace my previous backup in hopes that it could be a system issue and a full system reset is my only option.

Are there any suggestions anyone would like to make before I go this far?

MatthiasF
05.09.2018, 10:11
Hello,

if you did not already, restart your Doser Slave, too.
After this, you can see the currently detected PAB devices on the bus, if you click 'Assign PAB...' in GHL Control Center without resetting it before.

Your devices should show all up.

ElementalJ
05.09.2018, 16:58
So you’d suggest me un plugging the doser/KHD and plugging it back in separate from the p4?

I’ll do a screen shot of GHL connect tonight if I get another zero readout from the KHD.

Thanks for the assistance.

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElementalJ
06.09.2018, 03:21
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180906/b9a63fb8e2c13988439dd0a3a72bb690.png

Still getting a zero reading. I’ve even went so far as to remove them from the PAB devices and add them back.

Am I going to have to reset the entire system?

ElementalJ
06.09.2018, 06:20
I ended up resetting the entire system and applying my backup. Things are back up and running.

DO YOUR BACKUPS

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180906/90855fa55f81baa1979a39c1ffab2323.png