PDA

View Full Version : myGHL connection issues

minus9
01.09.2018, 06:30
I can connect and program my doser 2 via the connect app, but myGHL no longer shows the device (doser) at all. After logging into myGHL there is no device, so I add device, enter ID#, but how do I generate the security key? There's nothing in the app that produces a security key, how is this generated? Shouldn't my doser already exist in myGHL if it existed before? Also, wouldn't the data migration populate in myGHL? I really hope I don't have to connect via a PC?

minus9
02.09.2018, 14:49
Solved my own problem by using a PC and opening Control Center. I really wish that I didn't have to open another PC to solve a problem. You guys really need to support Macs!

MatthiasF
03.09.2018, 09:16
Hello,

with GHL Connect we are working on unifiying this more and more with basic and also advanced features, so we do not depend on specific platforms.

Good to hear you could add your device to myGHL, but actually, you can add your device with only using the GHL Connect:

If you are connected locally to your Doser2, you can navigate to System and 'Add your device to myGHL', which starts an assistant and
knows the generated securitykey, because it is directly connected.

After the final step, it is assigned as online device on myGHL.