PDA

View Full Version : Starting Dosing pump

arkoujohn
09.01.2010, 10:21
Hello everyone,
I bought a profilux plus II and a dosing pump unit (with one pump only just to get started) I connectet the dosing unit to S1-S4, I also went to the menu of the profilux in the section EXTRAS and arranged pump 1 with flow rate 60ml/min 10 dosings per day and 50ml per dosing, but nothing really happens during the day..
What have I done wrong?

arkoujohn
09.01.2010, 13:22
Never mind my wrong I never assigned socket 1 to dosing pump, know I understood the logic of how this works...
Another question I have is can the Temp probe be calibrated because I think it gives me a faulse reading (the chiller reads 25 celcious anf a thermometer I have inside the aquarium gives me 26 celcius but the GHL probe gives me 28,2 celcius)???

aqua_digital
09.01.2010, 16:34
Hi

Yes the probe can be calibrated please click on the calibration tab, but with a warnign, the GHL probe is highly accurate, the chances of it being wrong are negiligable, so i advise extreme caution in changing this.

arkoujohn
09.01.2010, 19:32
I clicked the calibration in the profilux menu under the section "temperature" but this didn't changed anything. Is there something else I must do?

aqua_digital
09.01.2010, 19:57
Yes follow the instructions that come up when you press calibrate a large dialogue box appears you cant miss it, but I seriously seriously urge you not to change anything, this is no cheap rubbishy probe, or some thermal cut out devise GHL probes are probably the most accurate temp devise you will find.

Up to you!

dr.dotti
10.01.2010, 07:19
Did you extened the cabel of the Temp Probe?