View Full Version : PLEASE cast your vote

aqua_digital
05.01.2010, 21:30
http://reefbuilders.com/2010/01/04/readers-choice-awards-aquarium-controllers/

Please all participate

camnbron
06.01.2010, 05:57
"What is your favorite aquarium controller from 2009?"
considering when the PIII was released would it not have been better to have the PII in the list instead?
By having the PIII option only excludes people like me with the PII plus.
How can any of the options be my favorite if I do not own one of them?

aqua_digital
06.01.2010, 14:04
Maybe you should be asking Ryan at reefbuilders this? its his Blog

Matthias
07.01.2010, 08:57
I don't like these blogs and votes

a few people announce their personal opinion and use this to blame or defame other brands or retailers or distributors they don't like, this is not fair or representive

aqua_digital
07.01.2010, 14:39
Blogs are the most important modern way to get people talking about your product, without dialogue nobody knows you exist, yes you get some idiots, but thats life, you can not hide away just in case someone chooses to post something negative.

The more avenues you expose yourself to the more people learn about your products and by creating free and open chat you generate interest especially if you have a good argument (product) to put across. If someone posts something negative then you use this to swing the argument back round and in doing so create debate which creates interest.

Good saying "there is no such thing as bad press" this is oh so true, look at some of the failures other manufacturers have had, the product still sells by the bucket load ( more than ProfiLux) even with issues still not resolved.

Avoiding marketing avenues in fear of negative comments will always restrict your over all market share.

Just my oppinion ;)