PDA

View Full Version : HELP:_) MyGhl stopped working after i restarted modem?

Laukli
07.04.2018, 21:24
Hello, I am really scratching my head here. I have trawled the forum, and also I have tried through the Gol facebook pages.

-Everything worked fine, until I had to restart the modem
-My Profilux is connected to said modem via Ethernet cable
-I can work on the Profilux through the desktop app in windows- Everything works perfect
-I have deleted the Profilux from MyGhl, and entered it again, as said in the instruction manual
-The only issue is that i cannot communicate with the profilux over the internet.-When I log into MyGhl, it shows as green symbol, which I though meant it was online.
-After a long wait, the dashboard appears, but shows no content. it does not give any warnings that something is wrong.

I have attached screen dumps of the different windows, also how it shows up on my router

-

Laukli
07.04.2018, 22:57
[QUOTE=Laukli;82433]Hello, I am really scratching my head here. I have trawled the forum, and also I have tried through the Gol facebook pages.

-Everything worked fine, until I had to restart the modem
-My Profilux is connected to said modem via Ethernet cable
-I can work on the Profilux through the desktop app in windows- Everything works perfect
-I have deleted the Profilux from MyGhl, and entered it again, as said in the instruction manual
-The only issue is that i cannot communicate with the profilux over the internet.-When I log into MyGhl, it shows as green symbol, which I though meant it was online.
-After a long wait, the dashboard appears, but shows no content. it does not give any warnings that something is wrong.

I have attached screen dumps of the different windows, also how it shows up on my router

UPDATE

I have tried the following;
- Sett my Profilux 3 to static IP and pinged (OK)
- I have checked that there is no firewall rule conflicting the connection
- Set my Profile device on DMZ (did not solve the problem)
- MyGHL, Refreshed and renewed ID (Did not solve the problem)
- Deleted the device and added it again (did not solve the problem)

I appreciate if you could check if everything looks normal for ID 3675259026

MatthiasF
09.04.2018, 10:28
Hello,

this seems not to be an issue with the networking configuration. It could be related to the system setup.
Please open a support ticket and attach the backup file from GHL Control Center (Settings.par) and name the system configuration of your ProfiLux 3:
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/support/tickets-enquiries/

EDIT: we received your mail in the support postbox and are reviewing, stay tuned.