PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to my doser 2.1 SA via GHL Control Center

Lexinverts
07.04.2018, 20:40
Hello:

I am trying to set up a new GHL doser 2.1 (stand alone) and I cannot connect to the doser using the USB connection with GHL Control Center. I've tried restarting the computer and the doser. I have also tried manually installing the driver. It told me I needed to install the 64 bit driver, so I did, but it still doesn't work.

Every time I try to connect I get the message "Could not connect. Do you want to check the settings now?"

Please advise.

Thanks!

Vinny
07.04.2018, 22:28
Edit your Doser connection setting in GCC and set the COM interface to AUTO.

Click ADMINISTRATE, select your doser connection, click EDIT, set COM interface to AUTO.

Lexinverts
08.04.2018, 00:04
Thank you for your help. I was not able to find the setting that you recommended, but I got it to work if I changed the COM to 4.

Now I am having issues connecting to my GHL. I have followed the instructions in the manual, but I am given a Security key of 0 in GHL Control center after I try to validate myGHL ID.

My doser is blinking blue, which I believe means that it is connected to myGHL. However, when I click on validate at myGHL it gives me an error message as "an error occurred!" I am not able to get a security key to use to log into myGHL.

Thanks

Vinny
08.04.2018, 13:17
Make sure myGHL is enabled in GCC. The doser should also be connected to your wifi network.

You can see how to setup myGHL here:
https://youtu.be/09d-INDfblc

Lexinverts
08.04.2018, 20:30
Make sure myGHL is enabled in GCC. The doser should also be connected to your wifi network.

You can see how to setup myGHL here:
https://youtu.be/09d-INDfblc

My doser is connected to my router with a static IP address, and I have enabled myGHL in the doser via GHL control center.

When I try to validate the myGHL ID, it thinks for a few seconds and then tells me that "An error occurred!"

I'm not sure what to try next.

Thanks

Vinny
08.04.2018, 21:40
Are you able to connect to the doser wirelessly either by GCC or app?

Try a different web browser.

Lexinverts
09.04.2018, 03:52
Are you able to connect to the doser wirelessly either by GCC or app?

Try a different web browser.

I was able to get it to work with Google Chrome. It would not work with Firefox. Thanks

Lexinverts
11.04.2018, 19:21
Ok, I think I am nearly there.

I am able to access the doser via GHL control center and myGHL, but I cannot get the doser to dose according to my schedule. I have it set to dose 3 times per day, and everything seems to be working correctly. However, I cannot get the doser to dose at the scheduled time. Am I forgetting a setting somewhere to enable it to dose according to the schedule?

Thanks!

Lexinverts
11.04.2018, 19:48
Ok, I think I am nearly there.

I am able to access the doser via GHL control center and myGHL, but I cannot get the doser to dose according to my schedule. I have it set to dose 3 times per day, and everything seems to be working correctly. However, I cannot get the doser to dose at the scheduled time. Am I forgetting a setting somewhere to enable it to dose according to the schedule?

Thanks!

I discovered the problem. I had it set to dose particular days of the week, and I needed to select the days to dose. It works now.