PDA

View Full Version : Displayed time kh director

WWIIIREEF
19.03.2018, 02:04
Is anyone else having issues with the time of last measurement being incorrect on the p4 (kh director)? I changed my time zone to -5, since I'm EST, and that worked for awhile, but now the kh director is reporting 4 hours off (earlier). So I have it set to take 6 measurements per day, with always at 8:00 am as the starting point. It does take the measurements at the correct times, every 4 hours, but reports it 4 hours behind? Any help? Is this a known issue?

MatthiasF
19.03.2018, 16:10
Can you post screenshots of the General page and KH Director, so we are able to compare your settings?

WWIIIREEF
19.03.2018, 16:38
Well I've been messing with it to try to get the date, time and kh director time all correct. Not sure why it seems so difficult? Why is there local time and date, NTP, DCF, and time zone? Isn't there an easier way to set the time/date for everyone? Then there is the change from winter to summer time and the amount of days for that to be preformed. Just seems like a lot to get a simple date/timesynchronized? I had it working for awhile, even though the clock was a minute or 2 off. Here are my settings, but I've changed them all a bunch of times now trying to get it to work...