PDA

View Full Version : KH déviation in control mode

Boost9
13.03.2018, 23:01
Hi GHL team,

I want to put my KHD in RAC control mode.

I want to put the kh target to 9 dKH.

I would like to have the best stability in the KH then I need to have a lower variation of kh ... but the default setting of the «*hysteresis*» (deviation of kh needed to make an action) is 1dKH..

Then when my kh is 9 the khd will dose co2 to RAC until kh will rise to 10 and the KHD will make anything until the kh fall to 8.. then the hysteresis will be 2dKH

Is it right ????

I saw a video of a presentation of the KHD and the hysteresis was 0.1 dKH see screen shot :

And the actual setting :

Thanks a lot for your help !!

Matthias
14.03.2018, 09:00
no this is no hysteresis

I think we explained the settings and function in detail in the KHD manual

please read this (again), if unclear ask again

Boost9
14.03.2018, 10:14
Hi Matthias !!

AHHHH I think I understood ! In the setting and user manual you speak about action @ 1 dKH deviation ... like addition of 20ml of solution when the KH is 1 dKH higher .. But the KHD will adapt these 20ml between 0 and 1 dKH of deviation....

and for the RAC controls it is the same : we set the delta PH target addition or soustraction when the KH has a deviation of 1dKH or -1dKH but the KHD will manage and adapt this delta ph in relation to the kh measurement even if the rise of kh is less than 1 dKH.

If it is right ... it is so beautiful !!

thanks a lot.

WWIIIREEF
14.03.2018, 13:26
I'm sure Matthias will confirm for you, but that is correct. This is how it works

Vinny
14.03.2018, 13:59
Yes that is correct.