PDA

View Full Version : myGHL charts lag several hours

EmDNyc
28.02.2018, 17:04
Hi, when I log on to myghl to check the charts there's usually at least an hour lag between the last value and the actual value displayed on the dashboard.
Sometimes the lag gets to be several hours, for example yesterday at around 2pm the last data point on the chart was from 10am. The actual values always tie to the latest on the P4 screen.

Clicking refresh doesn't do anything. Any advice how to fix this?

Thanks!

MatthiasF
01.03.2018, 11:07
Hello,

the mesaurement values are transmitted periodically to the online database, but you can't set directly,
what segment of the ProfiLux's memory is next.

Wait a couple of hours until the last segments have been sent.

EmDNyc
02.03.2018, 22:40
Hello,

the mesaurement values are transmitted periodically to the online database, but you can't set directly,
what segment of the ProfiLux's memory is next.

Wait a couple of hours until the last segments have been sent.

Any chance there will be a real time chart? Or is there another way to see the chart when away from the physical unit?

Right now when traveling there's no way to actually see a measurement trend which would be helpful to troubleshoot especially that we are adding stuff like the KH director etc. Or even in case of something simpler like a heater failure it would be good to see the measured temp trend if I receive a warning text that my temp dropped so I can determine if the heater is malfunctioning or perhaps need to adjust ambient temperature.

Thanks!