PDA

View Full Version : doser error in kh director

redseapen500
25.02.2018, 23:21
I installed my kh director and did a manual test to measure alkanility, everything looks to be working fine, but the measurement gives me doser not responding error. the doser pumps seem to be working fine.

Vinny
26.02.2018, 13:51
Please post screenshot of your KHD settings and actual setup.

Are all your lines primed to the tip of the KHD inlets?

redseapen500
26.02.2018, 18:45
i think my set up was ok, i asked the same question yesterday in FB and was told to update my slave doser. i tried to update the doser but i have received error message during update, now my slave doser is not showing im my PAB devices, I checked the connections, there’s no light indicator for my PAB when its connected...

Vinny
26.02.2018, 20:28
What was the error message?

Did you follow the steps shown in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhZKY055qhc&index=16&list=PLIc-M-kW4fVnlc5RbVAeNOkcebAh-iCL8

redseapen500
27.02.2018, 00:36
i followed the instruction and after the first try, i tried to update the firmware again but now i have a message error no PAB connected eventhough the slave doser is connected to my P4, the only one connected to P4. i email ghlusa support regarding this concern.

redseapen500
28.02.2018, 01:49
i sent you email regarding this concerns, and Marco Reef told
me you didn’t received an email from me, i emailed you again today.

Matthias
01.03.2018, 19:43
i followed the instruction and after the first try, i tried to update the firmware again but now i have a message error no PAB connected eventhough the slave doser is connected to my P4, the only one connected to P4. i email ghlusa support regarding this concern.

maybe the firmware update attempt went wrong and the doser has no firmware anymore, but this can be solved easily

1. start the PAB-update, browse to the correct firmware (I guess in your case something like C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1112\Firmware\PAB-Devices\GHL-Doser-Slave_V128.mhx)

2. confirm "Do you want ..." with yes

3. here also confirm with "yes":

4. follow the instructions for the emergeny update case

5. perform the rest of the update process

doser should be back