PDA

View Full Version : Mitras Lightbar 2 Channel Issue

KevinR
15.02.2018, 01:27
The Mitras channels for the light bar do not work above the defualt channels that are assigned in the Light Composer. No matter what you do you must use channels 1-10. My Issue is I had my Simulation Sick also using 1-4. No mater what you do in the light composer to set the channels, and then come to the assign the channels in the mitras config if you do not choose channels 1-10 the lights will not work. The only way I could get them to work is use channels 1-10. (Are we only suppose to use channel 1-10?)

It did not matter that within light composer I set light source channels to 15-25 and had them match the Mitras Channels the lights would just turn on with a nice 4 yellow LED configuration.

Matthias
15.02.2018, 09:37
You can assign any channel you want and it still works.

I did this:

1. Added an offset of 10 for all assigned light channels in the light composer (means 1 -> 11, 2 -> 12, etc.)

2. did the same in the Mitras Lightbar settings

3. transmitted channels and saved all

-> you can test this with the light composer: edit illumination point, enable "direct output", move the sliders and see that the channels react as expected

BUT: I would recommend to stay with the standard channels since all default light composer projects (and the LCP project wizard, which you need since you have 2 different Mitras types) use the standard configuration

in your case it might be easier to use 11-14 for Simu, change the L-ports for it