PDA

View Full Version : Complete failure of Doser 2.1 after firmware update

pajapokorny@seznam.cz
30.01.2018, 08:28
Hi all,

Yesterday i got finally my KH director. So i tried to connect it together with Slave doser and my doser 2.1 SA....

My issues with the doser 2.1:

1) Wi-fi is not reliable, sometimes working sometimes not...so i bought Wi-Fi extender and connect it via LAN....ok. Otherwise connection between Doser 2.1 and Dose slave worked, even myghl connection without problems. That is good.
2) I tried to add the KH director via PAB in Doser 2.1 interface....at the beginning software told me i can add both: KH Director and Doser Slave....ok...i picked both of them...then started the software again according instructions...when i was connected back (via USB) i could see Doser 2.1 SA and under it Slave Doser and one other device with no description and with no possibility to access it. So i tried firmware update for doser 2.1.....i followed the instructions....during the update the software went to infinite regress...so i terminated it after two hours....

Since then....if the unit (Doser 2.1) is connected to power, only the leds under dosing pumps are signaling that the unit is still alive...otherwise leds on the back side inclusive the GHL logo on the top are dead...no color no flashing....

Is there any way i can perform "hard reset" ...or do I have to send it back?
Now I have to dose 2x per day manually.....it drives me crazy:-(

Thank you for any help

pajapokorny@seznam.cz
30.01.2018, 08:39
Ok....Should i follow this: "Emergency Update GHL Doser 2"?

Thilo
30.01.2018, 09:17
Yes, please try the emergency update.

And to solve the KH Director PAB issue, please download the newest GHL Control Center and update all your devices to the newest firmware available.

pajapokorny@seznam.cz
31.01.2018, 07:57
Hi,

I flashed the unit according the instructions given by the mergency update and updated GHL Control Center. Everything seem to work without problems (even Wi-Fi woke up from her software nap)
Thank you anyway for fast reply,
P.

Vinny
31.01.2018, 14:57
Glad to hear you're up and running now.