PDA

View Full Version : App with Iphone X issue

muz_zz
26.01.2018, 09:22
hello all

could we get some sort of fix for the Iphone x as to close an app you have to swipe up from bottom and on nearly every occasion i do it it activates a maintenance buttton

would be good if the could be locked maybe with a swipe button like manual mode in the switch menu?

i have overcome it at the moment by going to general page and closing from there but i like to just check dashboard most of the time on the app

have had the wife call me several times now and say something is wrong with the tank

as some of my maintenance buttons turn return off skimmer off and so on

i have had to make the button with the return also with skimmer so they both turn off but problem there is that once maintenance is over skimmer overflows as no delay

thanks

Thilo
29.01.2018, 09:39
Hi,

I will solve this as soon as I can. Maybe I will contact you for testing, because the iPhone X simulator ist not working as desired.

muz_zz
29.01.2018, 10:34
Hello Thilo

I would be happy to help with any testing you may need
Just let me know

Thilo
06.04.2018, 12:04
Finally, we fixed this issue in app version 0.18.3. This version should be available in app store soon.

shawnyadav
26.04.2018, 08:54
Hi Thilo, I've updated my iPhone X to iOS 11.4 today and now the GHL Connect app is loading a blank white screen on startup and crashes itself. Any solution?

MatthiasF
26.04.2018, 13:19
Hello Shawn,

if GHL Connect crashes during startup, try uninstalling and installing it again, in order to reset the application memory.