PDA

View Full Version : Dosing Pump and ProfiLux III

mcrist
22.12.2009, 02:27
I just got my ProfiLux III upgrade kit and I got everything working but the dosing pump. I am using firmware version 5 but no matter what I do I can’t get the dosing pump to display in the ProfiLuxControl extra section like it did before.

aqua_digital
22.12.2009, 03:50
Agh thats fooled ya ;)

Its been moved and now can be found under timers. :)

Make sure you update to the latest firmware and software also

Matthias
22.12.2009, 08:32
and then download the newest manual for 5.00 ...

mcrist
22.12.2009, 13:58
Agh thats fooled ya ;)

Its been moved and now can be found under timers. :)

Make sure you update to the latest firmware and software also
Thanks that was it. This was the first time I tried the firmware update and I must say it could be improved, I am glad I don’t have to do that much.

mcrist
22.12.2009, 14:14
and then download the newest manual for 5.00 ...
I do not wish to be negative but I have never been very impressed with any of the documentation. After I read it I usually need to just sit there playing around with the interface until it works. Just the fact that you can’t find dosing pump under the contents and you need to do a word search to find it shows that it needs some work. I guess nothing can be perfect but I still love my ProfiLux even if I hate programming the thing.

aqua_digital
22.12.2009, 14:19
I 100% agree documentation is not the best and this is due to German to English translation and also they keep adding more features :rolleyes:

If I can get time I will be doing two things

1. Get you started firmware programming service
2. A "basic" get you started manual.

First I need some time :(

mcrist
22.12.2009, 14:34
I 100% agree documentation is not the best and this is due to German to English translation and also they keep adding more features :rolleyes:

If I can get time I will be doing two things

1. Get you started firmware programming service
2. A "basic" get you started manual.

First I need some time :(
No problem, I am happy to see I am not the only one. It’s still a great product, even if it takes me 30 minutes to do the hardware upgrade and 3 hours to reprogram it.

deepblue
27.12.2009, 13:35
No problem, I am happy to see I am not the only one. It’s still a great product, even if it takes me 30 minutes to do the hardware upgrade and 3 hours to reprogram it.

Totally agree whit you guys so good product deserve better manual