PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion:On myGHL Device Page, add a module like

ss162400
18.10.2017, 19:28
I am a GHL user from China. I am currently the biggest pain is myGHL loading speed is too slow. The loading speed of the device page is also acceptable. I have two devices, profiLux3 and mitras7. I think there are too many parameters of P3. So it usually takes more than 5 minutes to load. But mitras is so much better. I think most people are acceptable, although it is still somewhat slow. So, I have the following suggestion:
I use myGHL reason is that I often travel on the outside, sometimes need to P3 some operations, but I do not need very complicated operation. I just need some basic actions, just as the current IOS GHLprofiLux App operation is enough. But unfortunately GHLprofiLux only supports LAN operations. I need is to support the WAN App, In the GHL Devices Page to add a similar GHLprofiLux App function? She can completely solve my problems. I think this module will be like the mitras module as the speed is acceptable. Thanks to GHL Team for bringing us the convenience of automation. Eager to respond from GHL Asap.

Best Regards,

Thanks again,

Clark