PDA

View Full Version : Program incomming analog alarm from 3 party equipment ...

diverdutch
01.08.2017, 20:17
Hello ghl users, im need some advise on conbecting the following.

I have a AMS DaStaCo calcium reactor which has a alarm out connection on its Integra controller. This alarm cable goos from the calcium control unit to a breaker box which is connected to a PLM-ADIN connected to PL3eX.

Now i want to know how i can setup (assign) to have the PL3 receive, display and forward all incoming alarm signals from the reactor and for example switch it off via ghl powerbar...

Appreciate all input ..

Jan

Vinny
04.08.2017, 15:02
Hi Jan,

You can set the on/off behavior by finding out which INPUT on the ADIN card you have the breakout box connected to and assigning that INPUT to the desired socket.

For example, if you have it connected to the ADIN card on INPUT 1, you would go to the SWITCH CHANNELS AND OUTLETS settings page and select the desired socket. This socket should then be given the function, DIGITAL INPUT 1.

diverdutch
07.08.2017, 03:10
Txs vinny!

How about the incoming alarm signal itself ? How and where do i register it in PL3 that its the calcium reactor..

Vinny
07.08.2017, 22:41
At this time an alarm cannot be triggered by a Digital input command.

diverdutch
08.08.2017, 09:48
At this time an alarm cannot be triggered by a Digital input command.

so how can I have the profilux give an alarm from incoming signal via the adin card?
?

davyboy1970
15.08.2017, 17:11
I have the same problem too as with the alarm cable connecting to the Adin card can i connect it so that it tells me that the Dastaco has switched itself off and the alarm has gone off?