PDA

View Full Version : Please add more servers

alekslyse
26.07.2017, 12:11
Im not sure if its programming, load or server errors that makes the myghl unreliable and slow, but if load please add more serveres as most of the day (at least here in Europe) the myGHL is so slow and unresponsive its not pleasant to use. Sometimes during the evening or night its snappy and fast, but when it can take up to a minute to load the initial page and very slow to browse its not good.

So please add more resources to this asap.

alekslyse
01.08.2017, 17:05
Am I the only one that experiencing myghl issues? Like now cloudflare cant reach the server and its impossible to access myghl - when I can its so slow I just load up remote desktop to GCC. I dont feel that is how it should be or presented.

ReefClownMIA
01.08.2017, 18:09
What country, and ISP are you on?

alekslyse
01.08.2017, 18:10
What country, and ISP are you on?

Norway - ISP: Altibox (Fiberoptics) got a gigabit line.

keneil01
03.08.2017, 23:10
Norway - ISP: Altibox (Fiberoptics) got a gigabit line.
I have the same ISP as you alekslyse, but I dont have any problems at all...

alekslyse
04.08.2017, 10:44
I have the same ISP as you alekslyse, but I dont have any problems at all...

Never problems? No Cloudflare, no response time on accessing your P4? No clicking delay when selecting options, and always connected (never experinced the P4 not being connected to myGHL) and using it everyday?

I ask cause in this hobby I noticed a lot of experienced differ. I have no issues at all with other parts of my network, only the GHL stuff connectivity.

josepzp
04.08.2017, 20:51
I've got troubles too with "myghl". Now it doesn't connect on the cloud. It's offline
I write from Barcelona (Spain) with Movistar wit 300 Gb of fiber
Kind regards

alekslyse
04.08.2017, 21:17
I've got troubles too with "myghl". Now it doesn't connect on the cloud. It's offline
I write from Barcelona (Spain) with Movistar wit 300 Gb of fiber
Kind regards

Same here, cloudflare report error in server this time (not their relay dns). Been a bit up and down this evening for me.

oscarmk
07.08.2017, 05:43
I have also experienced issues with my P4, in the last 4 days, never really had an issue before, until now. The Logo changes to white, and even the WiFi led goes off?, I assumed these were independent, since even when the WiFi led is off I can connect to my P4 using WiFi on GCC. It has been disconnecting and reconnecting all day today. i have verified my internet connection has been working all day.

Vega77
07.08.2017, 12:16
I think its a bit slow too.
My isp is telenor, 60/60 Mbit/s fiber line.

alekslyse
08.08.2017, 17:40
Today again next to impossible to use. Best case is several minutes waiting for response. I got into the dashboard once after 4-5 minutes waiting to enable feed mode, other than that its just loading /waiting for response.

Vega77
08.08.2017, 17:51
Was really quick for me right now.

alekslyse
08.08.2017, 18:08
Was really quick for me right now.

Yes right now its fast for me too, but 30 minutes ago it was unuseable. Im not sure if its not enough capacity for peak hours or so and should be done something about right away.

oscarmk
10.08.2017, 03:32
I have noticed it will be in the white logo status, and without any WiFi led for most of the time, then as soon as I go to GCC and connect to it via WiFi it will turn on the WiFi led, and the logo changes to blue, despite that I can't access my device on myghl. I keep getting http 502 error code on myghl.com. I also went to my modem page to verify that the device is still connected when the GCC logo is white and the WiFi led is off, and it is. This seems like a bug?. Even if myghl is down, the WiFi led should still show the correct status which is connected (as proven by my router attached devices) and also because as soon as I try to connect via WiFi using GCC logo changes to blue and WiFi led turns on.

Anyone else seeing the same issue with the WiFi led?

MatthiasF
10.08.2017, 06:26
Hello Oscar,

send us the information for myGHL-ID, serialnumber, settings.par file to
support@ghl-kl.de with reference to this thread.
This way, we can have a deeper look into the issue you described.

I have noticed it will be in the white logo status, and without any WiFi led for most of the time, then as soon as I go to GCC and connect to it via WiFi it will turn on the WiFi led, and the logo changes to blue, despite that I can't access my device on myghl. I keep getting http 502 error code on myghl.com. I also went to my modem page to verify that the device is still connected when the GCC logo is white and the WiFi led is off, and it is. This seems like a bug?. Even if myghl is down, the WiFi led should still show the correct status which is connected (as proven by my router attached devices) and also because as soon as I try to connect via WiFi using GCC logo changes to blue and WiFi led turns on.

Anyone else seeing the same issue with the WiFi led?

alekslyse
10.08.2017, 12:26
Now its something strange again. The P4 refuse to connect to myghl. One of the mitras does.

Tried to remove the P4 from myghl and re add it, but of course myghl say the device is not connected.

The P4 can be pinged, it has -48dbM connection (extremely good connection), and I can access it via the network... How can it be this unstable?

oscarmk
11.08.2017, 02:11
Hello Oscar,

send us the information for myGHL-ID, serialnumber, settings.par file to
support@ghl-kl.de with reference to this thread.
This way, we can have a deeper look into the issue you described.

Thank you MatthiasF!, I've sent the email with the required information.

MatthiasF
11.08.2017, 06:53
Hello Aleksander,

can you check, whether measurement values are recorded on your ProfiLux 4 and
disable the recording, in order to test the connection afterwards?

Now its something strange again. The P4 refuse to connect to myghl. One of the mitras does.

Tried to remove the P4 from myghl and re add it, but of course myghl say the device is not connected.

The P4 can be pinged, it has -48dbM connection (extremely good connection), and I can access it via the network... How can it be this unstable?

keneil01
12.08.2017, 01:48
Never problems? No Cloudflare, no response time on accessing your P4? No clicking delay when selecting options, and always connected (never experinced the P4 not being connected to myGHL) and using it everyday?

I ask cause in this hobby I noticed a lot of experienced differ. I have no issues at all with other parts of my network, only the GHL stuff connectivity.

Sorry for my late replay. I have not used "myghl" much in the past, since it was very buggy at the beginning. Since your post, I have started to use it more. I have tried to log in at various times of the day, and only one time it took a while before responding. Right now I'm in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), and have absolutely no problem to reach my P3/myghl in Norway. Its actually very fast, and the hotel internet connection is not the best. It might be related to the P4 and not P3...

I know this was not the answer you wanted to hear, but it might be helpful to Mattias to find a solution.