PDA

View Full Version : P4 Fireware update error

ekcmekcm
19.06.2017, 02:45
I’ve installed my new P4, using the latest GHL Control Center V1.0.9.9 and update firmware. 1st attended error message pop up “Please reset the microcontroller on userboard. Then push OK button”. Then I’m follow the Emergency Update guide, run the FLASH USB DIRECT Programmer, pressed the reset button at least 5 seconds and click OK. Afterward, another error pop up “ ERROR!! No.006 unable to open COM port”.. I’m sure I have selected the correct COM port. I’ve reinstalled the driver and same error occurred.

I also cannot update the Vor Tech Controller firmware as well, all 3 items : EcoSmart Driver, WWD & Controller interface, after the time bar run 100% same error pop up “ flash……”

Kindly advise how to fix. Thank you in advance.

Alvizon
19.06.2017, 18:01
same problem...where we must reset it???

and also to my mitras have difficult to update (ever fail)

Vinny
19.06.2017, 21:42
When the P4 reset message pops up, it should go away on it's own on most PCs. If it does not, just click OK and the update will proceed.

ekcmekcm
20.06.2017, 05:49
The reset message does not go away and I click ok, after that, the green bar disappear and do not upgrade the Firmware and remain on 7.03. Please refer screen shot.

Alvizon
20.06.2017, 07:45
When the P4 reset message pops up, it should go away on it's own on most PCs. If it does not, just click OK and the update will proceed.

i solved all trouble for mitras with help of Vinny ghlusa!!!

now must do the p4 and all pab devices..

Thank you again