PDA

View Full Version : Profilux 4 Feed pause on GCC

Aqua-Passion
14.05.2017, 12:26
Hello,
I am looking for how to manually do a feed pause in gcc
I already have automatic feed pause configured in gcc but I can not find to make a manual pause

faltaren
14.05.2017, 17:13
My ghl?

Skickat från min E6553 via Tapatalk

Aqua-Passion
14.05.2017, 18:59
Hello ,
thanks for your reply
Yes I have see the "MyGHL" option in dashboard but for security reasons, and I am afraid of improper handling with dosing pumps in MyGHL, it is configured read only access.
That's why I'm looking for an option in GCC, waiting for a possible Android application that can do it.
As I said in another post the controller is in an other room so it is simpler to perform the operation with the computer next to the aquarium rather than the by controller itself

Yosh01
15.05.2017, 21:05
Hi,
I have the same issue but solved it with a PLM-Adin module and a two-wires switch connected to one of the inputs.
The switch is mounted on the aquarium cabinet. A button press is used for the feeding pause.

Jerel1
16.05.2017, 00:41
Pressing the "Cancel Button" on the ProfiLux itself should be enough to initiate Feed Pause, no?

Aqua-Passion
16.05.2017, 17:56
thank you for the answers

Pressing the "Cancel Button" on the ProfiLux itself should be enough to initiate Feed Pause, no?
yes but the profilux is two rooms away from the aquarium
behind the wall ;-)

Hi,
I have the same issue but solved it with a PLM-Adin module and a two-wires switch connected to one of the inputs.
The switch is mounted on the aquarium cabinet. A button press is used for the feeding pause.
Thank you, yes it is a solution but a little expensive for me for utility

A function in GCC as for "maintenance" would be fine

faltaren
16.05.2017, 18:49
When the serverpart is up it won't be a problem. Then you can do it on any device. Worked nice on my p3

Aqua-Passion
20.05.2017, 09:48
When the serverpart is up it won't be a problem. Then you can do it on any device. Worked nice on my p3

yes ,
Thank you
I have to wait for the server of the p4 to work, for the moment it does not exist