PDA

View Full Version : 4x Sensor Connections for Temperature, pH/Redox, Redox/pH, Conductivity

Lech-u
07.04.2017, 14:27
Hi, is it possible to connect in Profilux 4 generation:
4 x temperature or
4 x pH or
4 x Redox or
4x Conductivity?

Or 2x temperature + 2 x pH?

Ofcourse I am asking ONLY about in-build sensors connections. Without extentions cards.

Vinny
07.04.2017, 15:51
Hi,

Temperature and Conductivity are fixed connections and cannot be changed to read any other values. The only exception is the Conductivity port which can be set to read saltwater OR freshwater ranges.

The pH and redox port however, can be changed. With these, you can either have 2x pH, 2x Redox, OR 1x pH and 1x Redox.

Lech-u
07.04.2017, 16:26
Or 2x temperature + 2 x pH?

Ofcourse I am asking ONLY about in-build sensors connections. Without extentions cards.

What about this option: 2 x temperature + 2 x pH ???
Is it possible?

Vinny
08.04.2017, 01:14
If you added a digital temperature expansion card, yes. Otherwise no since there is only 1 temperature port on-board.

Lech-u
09.04.2017, 12:43
Not good information... :(

What about slots for Expansion Cards? I know that in Profilux 4 there are 2 "normal" slots for Expansion Card. And one internal slot for some kinds of Expansion Cards.
My question is: may I use internal slot for Expansion Card 2L4S or for Expansion Card ph + Temperature .

I know that it will be problem with cables for these Expansion Cards, but my question is: could it be working or not? I am not asking about cables and possible way to transfer these cables out of board.

Vinny
11.04.2017, 14:49
The "internal" expansion card slot is for cards that do not require any cables to be connected to it. For example, PLM-PWC card for our Mitras LX. Even though this slot will detect other expansion cards, it will not provide any external access to the controller for connecting cables.