PDA

View Full Version : Wifi Issue with P4

ShueyNL
05.04.2017, 11:55
Hello,

Yesterday my P4 arrived. I am very exited but i ran into a issue.

Ive setup the wifi connection als per GHL USA youtube video excactly. but i cannot connect by using the GHL control center over Wifi. The GHL control center says it cannot find my device.

When i look in the control center (via USB) it says it is connected. Also connected with MyGHL.
It has gotten an IP and when i ping the IP i get an response.
Also a Telnet connection to the IP adress on port 10001 works. The light on the P4 shows green and flickers sometimes(mostly just after startup).
Ive tried both static and dynamic ip adresses but the result is the same. (now set on static)
When i fill in a IP in the control center and click on configuration it opens a browser and it askes me for an username and password. When i change it back to search automaticly and click configuration it cannot find the device.
Ive tried factory reset, power off 2 min.

I don't know if its relevant but when i fill in my ID in MyGHL it also says it cannot find the device

Hopefully you can help me solve this issue.
Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Tom

Matthias
05.04.2017, 13:25
Can you ping the IP address of your ProfiLux 4 from your PC?

ShueyNL
05.04.2017, 13:58
Hello Matthias,

Yes i can ping the profilux 4 from my pc (cable) aswell as my laptop (Wifi).
Telnet is also working so it is not a firewall issue.

Cheers,

Vinny
05.04.2017, 14:11
Hi Tom,

Which version of GCC are you using?

ShueyNL
05.04.2017, 14:49
Hello Vinny,

I am using the latest version.
But i seem to have solved the issue.
I have a modem where wifi was disabled. I also have a router (Nighthawk R7000) wich operates as an access (wifi) point. When i use the access point wifi connection it does not want to connect. But i enabled the wifi on the modem and then tried to connect to that and this works :D.
Somehow my R7000 does not pass trough any data or some other wierd thing. Ill look into that later, Im just happy it works now!
Thank you for your quick responses tho!

Cheers,
Tom

martinc
05.04.2017, 18:29

Try to remove the check box smart connect

ShueyNL
06.04.2017, 08:44
That did the trick! Thanks Martinc!

Aqua-Passion
12.04.2017, 12:15
Hello ,
I have some problems with the wifi connection on my profilux 4
It is often unreachable by the wifi
in myghl
Often I can connect once and after that becomes impossible
After a long wait I have the message

Session expired. Navigate to ManageDevices and reconnect.

I looked for the option "smart connect" but I did not find it
Can you tell me or I can find it?
Thanks in advance
Best regards, Stephane

martinc
12.04.2017, 12:29
Hallo Stephane the smart connect is on the router if you have the R7000 from netgear.An not on the profilux 4:-).I think the timeout you get is a server problem i get it sometimes here as well
Regards
martin DK

ShueyNL
12.04.2017, 16:45
Hello Stephane,

As Martinc says, this is something on the R7000 netgear router.

I too get the session expired message alot when I try to connect outside of my network (at work or at friends) with myghl. If you have access to you router/modem you can try to put a port forward in it. Port 80 to your IP adress from your profilux.
This seems to solve the problem to access it outside your network most of the time (did for me, my brother who lives in another country). But myghl is still in beta so expect some issues. I am certain they will be adresses and will be solved if myghl goes live.

Cheers,
Tom

Aqua-Passion
12.04.2017, 16:55
Ok thanks ,
I will watch and redo the wifi configuration
Locally it works at 90% with GCC
But from time to time the p4 becomes unreachable I have to reboot it or turn off / turn on the wifi
It display low signal ( Other wifi objects work without problems )
At the same place with my phone the wifi is correct

The big problem is with myghl
Locally I have between 50 and 60% success I think.
But with myghl from the outside, 90-95% of the time it does not happen and often I have the error : "Session expired. Navigate to ManageDevices and reconnect. "

I had to try many times this today and I only had to get there really only 3-4 times
And often when it works I can only consult 2-3 pages and then it crashes, I can not get any more

In "Wifi-Modus" option
Should we choose ("Client" or "Client & Access Point" ) ?

Thanks
Best regards, Stephane

ShueyNL
12.04.2017, 17:14
Hello Stephane,

I cannot help you with poor wifi connections because I don't have them. My router is about 3 meters from the profilux and only the tank's kabinet door is between it. There is a post from ghl asking for beta wifi testers. You should ask them to join at support@ghl-kl.de. I am participating and i know from other posts they are working hard on solving that problem (as more people have the same issues). Havent had any issues with the new wifi firmware an hopefully it solves your issues.
As i said, try the port forwarding on your modem. This should help a bit.
In the support videos from GHL USA youtube channel they say you should check the option Client & Access point. Why i don't know. I have checked that but i am not using the access point feature. I do not have anything configured in the "settings for access point mode".

Cheers,
Tom

Aqua-Passion
12.04.2017, 17:30
Thank you for your answers
Yes , I will ask them for the beta test wifi
For security issues ping and port forwarding are disbled on the network
Normally I access the local network only by vpn but since there is no application android it is complicated
At worst I should wait.

I ask myself the same question for the option after watching the video ;-)

Thank you
Best regards, Stephane

JayHoe
25.04.2017, 17:51
Well I have similar problem.

Originally I had messed around and had wifi from my laptop via gcc to the P4. One day after about 1 week it stopped and hasn't worked since. I have just deleted the wifi connection and started again with the videos with both static and non static IPs. Both times I can ping it wireless. In my laptop list of wifi points it shows up. If I try to connect with GCC it just says 'Could not connect. Do you want to check the settings'

Also, my Mitras lamps - they are controlled properly with the P4, they appear on my list of wifi points, but again, with GCC I get the same couldn't connect message.

It appears everything is configured, the wifi is working, it just will NOT connect. :-( Everything LOOKS ok, but GCC will not talk to it on wifi.

I am using GCC 7.05.

Vinny
25.04.2017, 20:49
What is the WiFi module firmware of your P4? This is listed in the communication settings page of GCC. It can also be found by accessing the websever; type in the IP address of the controller in the web browser.

JayHoe
26.04.2017, 16:30
Hi Vinny,

It says Module Firmware 6233 in GCC.

Putting the IP in my browser says 'can't reach this page.

When using auto search IP, software reports 'No GHL products and be found on the network.'

Oh, and there are 3 LEDs on the front of the P4. Alarm on the right (no lit!) and one each side of 'WiFi' The one on the right of it is green, the one left doesn't light up. Which of the left and centre ones is for wifi and what is the other?

Thanks

Vinny
26.04.2017, 18:44
Please use download and use the newest version of GCC, then update the WiFi module by following these steps:
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/how-do-i-update-the-wifi-module/

If the middle green light is on (some blinking is normal), then it indicates that your device is communicating with your network. The light to the left of the P4 turns on when you connect directly to the P4's WiFi instead of going through your network.

decena
27.04.2017, 07:31
I have asimilar problem. I have the newest version of GCC and I have updated the wifi module.

Ive setup the wifi connection also per GHL USA youtube video excactly. but i cannot connect by using the GHL control center over Wifi. The GHL control center says it cannot find my device.

When i look in the control center (via USB) it says it is connected. Also connected with MyGHL.
It has gotten an IP and when i ping the IP i get an response.
The light on the P4 shows green and flickers sometimes.
I can connect to my GHL perfectly (no problems). But it is impossible to connect by using GCC over Wifi.

Matthias
27.04.2017, 10:18
they appear on my list of wifi points

I guess this is exactly the problem.
It seems you want to use the Mitras/P4 in your infrastructure (STA) but you use it as access point?

set static IP

use this IP in GCC in the connection settings

Some screenshots of your settings would really help.

JayHoe
27.04.2017, 13:05
Matthias,

I don't understand.

I want to be able to connect to P4 using my laptop over wifi - wouldn't that mean it is an access point? What is my infrastructure (STA)?

Can you explain the difference between access point and infrastructure please. Some of us are not network savvy.

I will try the other way and if no result will try and post screenshots.

John

JayHoe
27.04.2017, 13:53
OK I have tried again. These are my general settings...

and my communications settings

I pinged it...

I set up a new auto search P4 connection...

And tried to connect

I have just realised that I didn't do it static, so will try that now.

JayHoe
27.04.2017, 14:18
I tried again static...

I pinged it and got 4 replies.

I set up a new wifi connection using static...

Tried to connect and...

I entered the ip into the browser and for the first time I get...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9385[/ATTACH

I can confirm that the P4 and the Mitras no longer appear in the wifi list.

Help! Please assume I understand nothing of networking.

Thanks

JayHoe
27.04.2017, 14:22
Damn. I just tried to connect again and it works??!!! This was a delay of several minutes before it trying. The video said about 30 seconds.

I would appreciate if you still look over my settings and see if it is all ok. Also, can you explain why someonewould select access point if you can't access it at all!

Also, why static and not automatic?

Also, should I still upgrade the wifi firmware now? (I don't know how someone would do this without wifi as the instructions say you need a stable wifi connection!)

Any explanation?!

Thanks

John

Vinny
27.04.2017, 15:01
There are a few things to clarify here. The P4 has a WiFi module that allows users to connect directly to it through its built-in hotspot. This is called "Access Point". When users want to connect directly to the P4 without having to go through their home WiFi network, they would create a name for this hotspot (SSID) and assign a password. In order to connect directly to the P4, one would first have to have the WiFi-Mode set to "Access Point" or "Client & Access Point". The IP address that is listed in the right column (Settings for access point mode) is what you would enter into the HOST box when you want to connect directly to the P4's hotspot. Of course, you'd also have to make sure the device you are using to connect with is also connected to the P4's hotspot. When you search for WiFi networks on your device, the SSID you assigned in the access point column will show.

Explanation of each WiFi modus option

Client (Infrastructure)
Used for connecting to the P4 over your WiFi network ONLY. Enter your WiFi information into the left column (Settings for client mode). The right column is left unchanged.

Access Point
Used for connecting directly to the P4 via its built-in hotspot. Enter your desired SSID and hotspot password into the right column (Settings for access point mode). Left column is left unchanged.

Client & Access Point
Used for connecting to the P4 over your WiFi network AND for connecting directly to the P4 via the built-in hotspot. Enter your WiFi information in the left column and enter your desired SSID and hotspot password into the right column.

We created a video that used the Client & Access Point option because it allows users to have the option to connect directly to the P4 via the hotspot, IF they choose to do so. If this option is selected, you are not obligated to enter any information in the right column. It can be left as is.

Vinny
27.04.2017, 15:04
If you can ping the device and receive 4 packets sent and received, you have enough of a connection to do the WiFi module update.

JayHoe
27.04.2017, 15:10
OK,

Thanks for the explanation!

so there is no point in me having client and access then as if I am close enough to connect via the hotspot, I may as well use the home wifi? Yes?

Asfor the wifi firmware, is it recommended I update it then? (If so I will do this tomorrow as I need to go to work soon).

Thanks Matthias and Vinny

Matthias
27.04.2017, 17:20
You need client mode because you use the P4 in your existing "infrastructure" (this is: PC<->router/access point<->P4...other devices)

I saw that DNS is not correct. I assume this should be the same address as your gateway (=router/access point).

You need correct gateway and DNS if you want to access from "outside" (e.g. myGHL)

EgaReef
27.04.2017, 19:29
Hi,

I have the same problem too.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/df34071d5676cd4be1b49feebbec6e6a.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/dd3b64e2a874a82d83f67fbea424295d.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/6930586951d563d491e967c23fea06d9.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/f9a3220b7b89469d27a17a98a603de02.jpg

Matthias
28.04.2017, 14:54
EgaReef, please use in GCC connection settings the IP instead of <AUTO>

JayHoe
28.04.2017, 16:15
Is there a problem with auto?

EgaReef
28.04.2017, 17:35
Hi,

I have the same problem with IP of Auto.

https://youtu.be/vPSiKLujGcI

decena
28.04.2017, 17:48
These are my communication settings:

I pinged it:

I set up a new P4 connection using ip:

And tried to connect:

I tried both methods (static and dynamic). But it doesn't work. I cannot connect to GHL control center by Wifi. But...... I can connect to MYGHL. ¿What happens? This is very strange:

decena
28.04.2017, 17:49
I can connect to MYGHL and modify everything. But I cannot connect to GHL Control Center using Wifi:

Matthias
28.04.2017, 18:00
Hi,

I have the same problem with IP of Auto.

https://youtu.be/vPSiKLujGcI

please use NOT Auto and enter the static IP

if your P4 is accessible under a certain IP x.x.x.x and you ping this IP successfully GG MUST connect to this IP when you have this IP in the connection settings, there is no way it doesn't work

Matthias
28.04.2017, 18:05
Decena, why client AND access point?

- use client mode only
- enter the static IP (NO DHCP) and the correct subnet, gateway and DNS

save
disconnect
just to be sure reoboot P4

EgaReef
28.04.2017, 19:22
please use NOT Auto and enter the static IP

if your P4 is accessible under a certain IP x.x.x.x and you ping this IP successfully GG MUST connect to this IP when you have this IP in the connection settings, there is no way it doesn't work
I don't used Auto, I have static IP 192.168.2.200

You can see it in the video.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

decena
29.04.2017, 10:36
Decena, why client AND access point?

- use client mode only
- enter the static IP (NO DHCP) and the correct subnet, gateway and DNS

save
disconnect
just to be sure reoboot P4

Hi Matthias, I have just try with your setting, but I get the same error: "Could not connect. ¿Do you want to check the settings now?". These are my new settings:

Yosh01
29.04.2017, 13:07
Try to do the following trick that helped me:

0. Connect cia GCC/ USB to the PL4
1. Go to communication and click WPS Setup
2. Wait a few seconds then disconnect
3. Connect again
4. Go to communication and deactivate WiFi and save
5. Disconnect again an wait until the WiFi LED is off
6. Connect again and activate client mode (Settings are not lost)
7. Save, disconnect, wait until green wifi led comes on again, try to connect via wifi

This works for me.

decena
29.04.2017, 19:17
Try to do the following trick that helped me:

0. Connect cia GCC/ USB to the PL4
1. Go to communication and click WPS Setup
2. Wait a few seconds then disconnect
3. Connect again
4. Go to communication and deactivate WiFi and save
5. Disconnect again an wait until the WiFi LED is off
6. Connect again and activate client mode (Settings are not lost)
7. Save, disconnect, wait until green wifi led comes on again, try to connect via wifi

This works for me.

Thanks a lot Yosh01. Now, it works perfect. Thanks !!!

EgaReef
03.05.2017, 07:40
Hi,

I have already successfully connected via Wifi. I have updated both the Profilux and the Wi-Fi to the latest version.

But I still use the emergency update. :(

Regards

JayHoe
08.05.2017, 11:36
After the help on here a few days ago wifi was working 100%.

Now it has stopped again! The green light still flashes. I can still ping the IP. I have made no changes. However I am getting the could not connect, do you want to check setting message again.

This is very frustrating. To confirm, it is the fixed IP. I have tried rebooting the router.

Yosh01
08.05.2017, 11:41
I have the same issue. It seems that there is a bug in the final WiFi Version.
You have to do the steps 1-3 again.
In my case the WiFi connection stops again after approx. 15 minutes...

JayHoe
08.05.2017, 11:58
I have just powered down the P4 and reloaded it... and it works.

There is definitely something 'flakey' with the wifi as I made zero changes but it stopped working and is now ok again :shrug:

MatthiasF
08.05.2017, 14:56
Hello,

I have the same issue. It seems that there is a bug in the final WiFi Version.
You have to do the steps 1-3 again.
In my case the WiFi connection stops again after approx. 15 minutes...

Please send you and other facing this problem the ProfiLux backup settings from
GHL Control Center to support@ghl-kl.de

We will have a look into this.

JayHoe
09.05.2017, 12:29
This morning it is not working again. Even powering down the P4 doesn't help. I had to connect with USB to backup the ettings - I will send them to support now, thanks Matthias.

JayHoe
11.05.2017, 17:13
I sent my settings to support, and they replied that they think I have poor signal.

I can't believe this is the cause - it works 100% for a few days and then stops and never works until resetting stuff. I would expect poor signal to be much more intermittent.

Lincsreefer
25.05.2017, 11:37
I had this problem while setting up my P4 last night and found after trawling the internet that port forwarding ports 10001 AND 30718 fixed the issue and I can now connect without issue using wifi. This was on a Billion router.

JayHoe
13.06.2017, 21:45
I don't know how to do that. What is 10001 and 30718? How can anyone just decide that those ports need something doing?!

I am at the end of my tether. I had 20 years in IT and am comfortable with tech but networking Is a black art, I don't understand it and I hate it! I don't understand how once you have a group of configuration settings set up and working, how it can stop! Nothing has changed.

*sigh*

As of now I STILL can't connect to my P4 via wifi. I have made the settings so many times only to have it burst into life and then a few minutes later drop out to not come back again. The green light is flashing. Myghl reports the wifi signal as -72dbm.

I have fixed IP and a good wifi router signal.

firmware is 7.06
wifi firmware is 6318

:-(

The P4 has run my tank PERFECTLY so far. But this wifi issue is driving me crazy.

Lincsreefer
13.06.2017, 22:03
Which router model do you have I'll see how it's done and report back

JayHoe
13.06.2017, 22:36
TP-Link AC1750

That's very kind of you. When/if you find out, please explain what the update is for! Why would a port be forwarded? What is it forwarded to!

Thanks

John

Lincsreefer
13.06.2017, 23:36
Login using the admin screen for the router usually 192.168.1.1 for this router defaults are admin for bot username and password.

First, click the option of NAT in the left sidebar.

A new menu appears at this point, click the option of Virtual Servers.

You are then shown a new page. Select the link in the centre section of the page labelled Add New.

The fields you have should now be populated with the following:-

Service Port: 10001
Internal Port: (BLANK)
IP Address: This is the static IP you have assigned the P4
Protocol: ALL

Then click save and that's 10001 forwarded, repeat the process again using this :-

Service Port: 30718
Internal Port: (BLANK)
IP Address: This is the static IP you have assigned the P4
Protocol: ALL

Click save again.

You may need to reboot the router and the P4 after the router but hopefully just the router.

The ports have to be forwarded to a specific IP to enable two way communication as they sit within the same network BUT still have to go through the firewall of the router etc.

Hope all this works
Dave

JayHoe
14.06.2017, 08:13
Wow thanks Dave. I will try this when I get the chance.

Cheers

John

JayHoe
28.06.2017, 14:27
I never ctually got around to Daves suggestion! However, I just did the GCC, firmware and wifi upgrade again today and I noticed the wifi password had blanked itself out. I put it in and it burst into life again.

I wonder if this is the issue I and others have had, the P4 losing the wifi password?

MatthiasF
29.06.2017, 06:11
Hello JayHoe,

the settings are not shown right after the start, it takes approximately 20-30 seconds
until the WiFi parameters have been transmitted.

JayHoe
29.06.2017, 11:50
Ok. A shame as it might have been an easy fix!

Going Deep
21.12.2017, 18:25
Resurrecting this thread. Just installed my profilux 4 and thanks to Vinny for helping me. I am seeing the same wifi problems. My GHL seems to be working fine but the wifi stops consistently. I have static IP set up and i am using the verizon fios router (actiontec) and when I looking into the settings for port fowarding it says none. Do I need to create a port forwarding rule? Any help would be greatly appreciated. NOTE: I am IT dumb.

alekslyse
21.12.2017, 19:48
Resurrecting this thread. Just installed my profilux 4 and thanks to Vinny for helping me. I am seeing the same wifi problems. My GHL seems to be working fine but the wifi stops consistently. I have static IP set up and i am using the verizon fios router (actiontec) and when I looking into the settings for port fowarding it says none. Do I need to create a port forwarding rule? Any help would be greatly appreciated. NOTE: I am IT dumb.

I would reccomend starting to try and make sure your router does not use "smart band / smart connect / shared band" - like 2.4 and 5 at the same SSID. If you cant turn of shared SSID, some routers support setting up a guest network on the 2.4ghz channel that might help and use that for your GHL devices.

Also make sure uPNP is enabled on your router - you do not need to forward any ports manually.

Going Deep
21.12.2017, 20:45
Sorry but I dont understand how to determine whether my router does ot use "smart band/smartconect and my router does not have uPNP. I have a verizon fios router (actionte MI424WR-GEN3I). I also can use apple airport extreme that is connected via lan on my fios router

alekslyse
21.12.2017, 21:01
Sorry but I dont understand how to determine whether my router does ot use "smart band/smartconect and my router does not have uPNP. I have a verizon fios router (actionte MI424WR-GEN3I). I also can use apple airport extreme that is connected via lan on my fios router

Do you use apple airport today or only your verizon router? Do you have more than one wifi network or only one that you can see when you try to connect to wifi?

Going Deep
21.12.2017, 21:34
I have both. I am currently using the Fios router via the static ip method for the profilux 4

alekslyse
21.12.2017, 21:36
I have both. I am currently using the Fios router via the static ip method for the profilux 4

So you airport is connected to the fios and you use the wifi name of your airport on the P4 with static ip? When you do any changes you do it on the airport?

Going Deep
21.12.2017, 21:39
I am bypassing the airport and going directly to the fios router through its ssid. I can use the airport if u think that would work better

alekslyse
21.12.2017, 21:45
I am bypassing the airport and going directly to the fios router through its ssid. I can use the airport if u think that would work better

Yes I would do that. Separate the 2.4 and 5ghz, then connect the Profilux to the 2.4 network.

Here is a guide how to separate the networks on airport: https://www.podfeet.com/blog/tutorials-5/how-to-separate-or-combine-2-4ghz-and-5ghz-bands-with-airport-utility/

Going Deep
21.12.2017, 23:19
Thanks. I will try that and see if it will help

Going Deep
22.12.2017, 13:46
Do you use apple airport today or only your verizon router? Do you have more than one wifi network or only one that you can see when you try to connect to wifi?

I tried your approach and 5ghz was unchecked. Wifi is still not working.

alekslyse
22.12.2017, 14:48
I tried your approach and 5ghz was unchecked. Wifi is still not working.

Do you have a screenshot of your connection page in ghl control center?

Going Deep
23.12.2017, 18:02
Problem seems to have been fixed. It was due to weak WiFi signal. Was not successful with AirPort Extreme though. Thanks for your help and also to Vinny!

Going Deep
21.03.2018, 21:58
Hello. Resurrecting this again. I had good connection from my verizon fios router except for the last two weeks. Signal strength is around -54db and it does not seem strong enough since it is behind another wall and 15 feet away. Want to get another router (I have a Apple but does not seem to work). Any recommendations on compatible router with the profilux 4?

alekslyse
21.03.2018, 22:06
By my testing with routers probably the most stable has been a Netgear orbi as it creates a semi mesh network (5ghz backhaul).

A -54db signal is pretty good, so I'm not sure if the signal is the problem. If your router can, try with a guest network that is isolated to see if anything is disturbing the network or try to lock it on channel 1, 6 or 11.

Going Deep
21.03.2018, 22:43
By my testing with routers probably the most stable has been a Netgear orbi as it creates a semi mesh network (5ghz backhaul).

A -54db signal is pretty good, so I'm not sure if the signal is the problem. If your router can, try with a guest network that is isolated to see if anything is disturbing the network or try to lock it on channel 1, 6 or 11.

Thanks. I tried this but still no luck. Have not done anything with WIFI so not sure why it is not working. All other devices connected via WIFI to my verizon router are working just fine. I have tried changing settings in the communications section with no luck. Any advice will be appreciated.

alekslyse
21.03.2018, 22:55
Thanks. I tried this but still no luck. Have not done anything with WIFI so not sure why it is not working. All other devices connected via WIFI to my verizon router are working just fine. I have tried changing settings in the communications section with no luck. Any advice will be appreciated.

Is the problem connecting to the p4 directly or myghl? It can happen that everything seems normal, but some WiFi like esp can be sensitive to errors on the network. If you have a Chromecast unplug it, it's known to make problems.

You could try to reset your router.

Going Deep
23.03.2018, 22:06
I can connect to my GHL, app and via usb on my computer but not wireless. I have a verizon fios router. You recommend cycling the power.

Vinny
24.03.2018, 02:14
Restart the computer and router, and try again after a few minutes.

If that doesnt work, update the WiFi module firmware and then do the above.

Going Deep
24.03.2018, 14:05
Restart the computer and router, and try again after a few minutes.

If that doesnt work, update the WiFi module firmware and then do the above.

Thanks Vinny. I did the reset et al. My wifi module firmware is 6512. Is this the latest?

Vinny
25.03.2018, 13:15
6619 is the latest.

Download GCC v1113 to access the new firmware.

Going Deep
27.03.2018, 00:16
So I went to try to update the wifi firmware and when I tried to update, i received an error. Now my firmware version for wifi is showing "0". How do I recover from this?

alekslyse
27.03.2018, 00:31
So I went to try to update the wifi firmware and when I tried to update, i received an error. Now my firmware version for wifi is showing "0". How do I recover from this?

Do an emergency update of the WiFi. Instructions in the download section.

Vinny
27.03.2018, 00:55
We have a video on this:
https://youtu.be/6z_7fhzJL-Q

Going Deep
27.03.2018, 01:43
Thanks. Will try tomorrow.

Going Deep
28.03.2018, 00:06
It worked. Thanks for the helping!