PDA

View Full Version : Feed pause and Water change

Maack
10.12.2009, 14:34
Are there someone there can help me with how I get that feed pause to work, and also how i close my Tunze pumpes and filter when I make waterchange ?. This is for a freshwater tank. I have connected both pumps and filters through my switcable powerbar.
Supplementary questions:
Is it possible to completely turn off the pumps at night? (I have connected my 2 pumps "tunze 6055" in Group 1)
My filter is a eheim 2080 connected to the switcable powerbar.

Regards,

Henrik

Maack
11.12.2009, 14:11
Are there someone there can help me with how I get that feed pause to work, and also how i close my Tunze pumpes and filter when I make waterchange ?. This is for a freshwater tank. I have connected both pumps and filters through my switcable powerbar.
Supplementary questions:
Is it possible to completely turn off the pumps at night? (I have connected my 2 pumps "tunze 6055" in Group 1)
My filter is a eheim 2080 connected to the switcable powerbar.

Regards,

Henrik

No body there can help me ?

Matthias
12.12.2009, 11:03
there is a setting for the current pump "at night" which determines the pumps speed at night

the problem is: this speed can't be lower than the setting "minimum"; means: if your minimum pump speed is > 0 then you can't switch it off completely at night

solution: shut the pumps off using a powerbar

Maack
12.12.2009, 11:43
there is a setting for the current pump "at night" which determines the pumps speed at night

the problem is: this speed can't be lower than the setting "minimum"; means: if your minimum pump speed is > 0 then you can't switch it off completely at night

solution: shut the pumps off using a powerbar

Hallo Matthias

Ok- but my 2 x tunze 6055 is interconnected via Profilux tunze cable 1 and Profilux tunze cable 2 and through YL2 Splitter to a L port back on the Profilux. the 2 x Tunze 6055 are set to their own plug in Profilux Powerbar.
I have solved the problem of power at night ?.
But I need to know how I swift of the pumps and also my filter (also plugged to Profilux Powerbar) when I make Water change.
Also I would like to find out how to activate a feed pause of such 15 minutes ?.

Matthias
12.12.2009, 14:14
the duration of the feed pause can be set (under pump settings in ProfiLuxControl), the feed pause is activated when you press ESC

the feed paus shuts off all sockets with function "filter" and current pumps, if you have done the according settings for this pump

water change:
here you can use the programmable logic

eg: use for the socket in question "logic 1" as function, define logic 1 as "filter" AND "AWC"

I think here are some examples dealing with this in with programmable logic in general, there is also a prog-logic-tutorial on our site

Maack
12.12.2009, 14:20
the duration of the feed pause can be set (under pump settings in ProfiLuxControl), the feed pause is activated when you press ESC

the feed paus shuts off all sockets with function "filter" and current pumps, if you have done the according settings for this pump

water change:
here you can use the programmable logic

eg: use for the socket in question "logic 1" as function, define logic 1 as "filter" AND "AWC"

I think here are some examples dealing with this in with programmable logic in general, there is also a prog-logic-tutorial on our site

ok - I'll try to watch these set-up's.

Thanks for the help

Regards,

Henrik