PDA

View Full Version : App/Software for Profilux 4

KZGHLREEFER
01.03.2017, 14:17
Hi,

is there any App releasing soon for Apple iOS device in the very soon(in 2017)?

I'm planning to set a tablet for the Profilux 4 system placing near the controller, should I only get a windows version?

Please suggest.

Many thanks!

MatthiasF
01.03.2017, 15:53
Hello,

yes, we will release an universal app, that is compatible with Apple iOS devices soon.

KZGHLREEFER
01.03.2017, 16:06
Hello,

yes, we will release an universal app, that is compatible with Apple iOS devices soon.

Thank you very much for the good news!

Does the new app come with full function for the GHL system?

Thanks!

clumeng
01.03.2017, 18:50
My experience with the Doser GHL app is that there should be full functionality.

I'd strongly recommend getting some sort of PC though. The most stable connection will be to PC with USB (this is what it was designed for). Wifi does work well but I wouldn't rely on it 100%. e.g. Measurement data is saved to a .txt file on the PC and then viewed in GCC. My guess would be that this will be the main way this is accessed for a bit.

KZGHLREEFER
03.03.2017, 06:17
Thank you for the reply.

Does it work well on web browser for myGHL? Possible to have fully control for Doser 2.1, Profilux 4 and Mitras LX7206?

Thanks!

KZGHLREEFER
03.03.2017, 06:19
I have PC at home, but it's the desktop, need to move it from another room......
So possibly will do the beginning with PC and afterwards monitor it with tablet(Should be Apple iPad) for daily checking.

PIWAWT
03.03.2017, 11:37
You can use any Browser, and the Webinterface form the Profilux.
Browser_IPAdresse Profilux. Otherwise you can use myghl

regards Pit

KZGHLREEFER
03.03.2017, 13:08
Thank you very much for the info!

Then I could go for the solution of getting a iPad for being the monitor.

clumeng
03.03.2017, 14:12
I have PC at home, but it's the desktop, need to move it from another room......
So possibly will do the beginning with PC and afterwards monitor it with tablet(Should be Apple iPad) for daily checking.

No need to move the PC. I set up the P4 connected by USB to my PC that is away from my tank. From there I set up the wifi and made sure that worked. Then I moved the P4 to the tank (basement sump for me) and did the calibrations. From there it connects to my PC via the network to control everything and download measurement data.

Webinterface, app are coming. MyGHL works but it's a bit slow currently for me.

KZGHLREEFER
05.03.2017, 05:06
I see. The built-in wifi does can make solution like this. I need to do some monitoring anyway for daily check. So I'll wait a bit for the app is coming.

Thanks!

Aqua-Passion
09.04.2017, 12:26
You can use any Browser, and the Webinterface form the Profilux.
Browser_IPAdresse Profilux. Otherwise you can use myghl

regards Pit
Hello , websever ( local ip address ) is working for you ?
It asks me the identifiers, I tried "Guest" and empty password
But it does not show anything

For softawres ,
For the moment it is only the GCC program that works?
The android app does not seem to work for me, I can not connect it.

The only way to calibrate probes is by the controller itself
I do not have the option in GCC to do it
A button appears stealthily when I open the sensor page but disappears immediately

Thank you in advance for your answers
Best regards, Stephane