PDA

View Full Version : Timer - setting seconds

Bstohrer
23.02.2017, 22:18
I was trying to set a timer for an on interval of 30 seconds. It won't accept the value. Minimum accepted value is 1 minute. Not sure if it is an issue or just a limitation.

Thanks, Bob

Bstohrer
24.02.2017, 14:17
I was trying to set a timer for an on interval of 30 seconds. It won't accept the value. Minimum accepted value is 1 minute. Not sure if it is an issue or just a limitation.

Thanks, Bob

Never mind. I stumbled upon the solution. I see that to set timers for < 1 minute, you need to set "Switchmode" to "Short" instead of "Normal".

Bob

Dumaurier7
27.02.2017, 19:26
Hi, I am having the same issue, I did try the short switching mode but this is also dependent on a specified turn on time, I would like to have a timer or two which I can set to switch on at any time, faded on a variable like the start of a feed mode , would this possible?

Vinny
27.02.2017, 22:34
You can use the Feed pause function to enable any Timer you wish.

Go to Feed pause, select the feed pause and double-click on the respective cell under "Timer activates". When ever this feed mode is activated, the corresponding Timer function will also be activated.

Dumaurier7
28.02.2017, 01:06
Hi Vinny, I understand this and I have it working great for FP but I'm trying to set up three automated feedings per day ,when FP is triggered I want a second timer for the feeder or else it will stay active for the entire time if the pause and over feed my tank.

Dumaurier7
02.03.2017, 01:08
So I have an outlet set up for my feeder which I want to turn on for a couple seconds to avoid over feeding. I set up feed pause one for 10 minutes and a timer (1 also) for this feed pause . I then selected timer for the feeder outlet and chose timer 1, when I manually start feed pause 1 the socket does not turn on , what am I doing wrong?

Dumaurier7
17.03.2017, 17:44
15 days has gone by without a response! Is it just me or is support just a tad bit slow to respond?

Dumaurier7
23.03.2017, 10:53
Anyone? It all works beautifully when the timer (1) becomes active but if I manually select Feed Pause (1) everything does what it's supposed (skimmer, return pumps , Gyres) to do except the feeder, which obviously means that the timer is NOT activated , can you guys look into this?