PDA

View Full Version : myGHL temporary shutdowns

Matthias
08.02.2017, 10:02
Hi

at the moment we have some trouble with our myGHL server resp. the provider.

We are not sure at the moment where it comes from, my guess is an overload problem since customers all over the world are adding these days hundreds of new devices (GHL Doser 2, P4, P3 and Mitras LX 7).
Not sure, still investigating. Unfortunately our cloud expert is exactly now heavily sick, so I have to ask you for some patience until we fixed that.

A customer asked if devices which are connected to myGHL will still work when myGHL can't be accessed - yes, of course! All devices work independent from Cloud, PC, Mac, Smartphones or whatever, they still do safely their job.

If you see this it is not caused on your side (wrong setting, faulty device, etc.), it is the myGHL server:

We are working on it.

Aquagen
02.04.2017, 13:31
Hi. Is this still happening? Trying to register my profilux 3.1n and get 'Server Error in '/' Application'

Aquagen
04.04.2017, 11:26
? Anyone getting the error?

paulfars
04.04.2017, 21:16
No mine is working ok

REEFFISH
05.04.2017, 21:05
Its down for me from last week

paulfars
05.04.2017, 21:09
Mine was down last week. I removed my system from myghl and re added it. Its worked fine since then

REEFFISH
05.04.2017, 21:17
Can you ex pane the steps plz

paulfars
05.04.2017, 21:22
Log into Myghl account and click on edit. There it gives you the option of deleting your device. Click on delete and add it again like you did the first time.

Aquagen
05.04.2017, 21:30
I can't edit my system because I can't get past registration. Open myghl.com, 2 options login and register. Click on register and goes straight to an error screen. Same error using Windows pc and android phone

paulfars
05.04.2017, 21:36
Ah ok so you haven't registered an account yet.

I have just registered as a new user with a different login just to test and it finished the process for me. How strange

Aquagen
05.04.2017, 21:57
I tried last night and wouldn't work. Just tried now and I'm registered. Nice

REEFFISH
10.04.2017, 19:31
Any update i can't login plz help

smjb90
20.04.2017, 18:17
Hi,

Just wondered if there's still an issues with this?,

i'm receiving the following error;

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

paulfars
20.04.2017, 18:19
Yeah me too.

I get that message for the last few weeks

balloonpilot
30.04.2017, 01:37
I just registered and am getting the same error (below). GHL, any estimate on a fix?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>