PDA

View Full Version : Nice project

Jonasroman
31.01.2017, 13:35
I do not know if it is correct forum, and/or allowed to share nice projects, but here is a tip from me. I have really tested a lot these days and finaly come to a very very nice programme which i think is very esteticaly and also with high PUR, as I have a lot on the channels that promote chlorophyll a and c (note that b does not exist in marine algue/zooxanthelle).

The relatives between the channels are:

HV:100%
UV:100%
RB:100%
Blue:100%
Bluewhite:100%
Skywhite(7200K):18%
Coolwhite(6500K):70%
Green:4%
Hyperred:100%

This gives a natural looking. The risk if you add too much of the "sky white" and green is that you get a sort of grey appearance. The Coolwhite has a lot of yellow which is very helpful for the natural and more soft looking light. of course much is a matter of taste, but trye it and tell what you think. If moderator think we should share each experience of this kind in another place, please remove and/or adjust the thread.

/Jonas

GazzMan
31.01.2017, 15:31
Post the file here please and people can download it.

Jonasroman
31.01.2017, 16:10
Post the file here please and people can download it.

I will do that soon

Jonasroman
31.01.2017, 16:30
I will do that soon

it seems that the program didn't accept that type of file.

JasonK
31.01.2017, 19:45
You could post to google drive/doc or dropbox (as examples) and post the link here for reference?

Jonasroman
31.01.2017, 19:48
You could post to google drive/doc or dropbox (as examples) and post the link here for reference?

I have not that features (and the time) at the moment. Please refer to my setting above, it is only 9 channel so it is the same to wright it down. The only information you do not have is the power settings of the overall-effect(and time of course), but that is always a personal setting, so that is no idea to post. The relationship between the channels is the thing, so I am curious of your opinion of the settings above. I like them:-)

This is the midday schedule.

Jonas

JasonK
31.01.2017, 19:53
Have a look at this thread which has project files embedded into which may help you attach to yours - http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showthread.php?11155-profiluxowners-com-dead

Jonasroman
31.01.2017, 19:54
ok, thanks, i will try then;-)

monkeyboy
01.02.2017, 00:27
Thanks for sharing this with us. You have great colours on your SPS

What output mode do you use HE or HO and what %

What is peak brightness you set at in control panel for all the channels together ?

What is depth of tank and height of lamp above water ?

Total number of hours in photo period, do you use same kelvin for whole project ?

I think it's pointless using someone else's project if you don't know all these other parameters.

Thanks

Jonasroman
01.02.2017, 07:24
Thanks for sharing this with us. You have great colours on your SPS

What output mode do you use HE or HO and what %

What is peak brightness you set at in control panel for all the channels together ?

What is depth of tank and height of lamp above water ?

Total number of hours in photo period, do you use same kelvin for whole project ?

I think it's pointless using someone else's project if you don't know all these other parameters.

Thanks

You are correct, We have to be able to post the whole file and as that is not possible I Will try some other way maybe.
The variations around My channels above are not significant so it still says something of getting a nice daylight. I run at HE at 80%. The overall light time is 12 hours where i run the settings above at 100% in 3 hours. I have 4 units. My tank is 1.7x0.7x0.6.
I Will see if i can post it in another way. I agree that the whole schedule is more of information value.
Good point;/)

Jonas

monkeyboy
01.02.2017, 22:36
How high above water are lamps ?

Jonasroman
01.02.2017, 22:44
How high above water are lamps ?

As recommendation some more than 20cm