PDA

View Full Version : Shipping date for Profilux 4 ?????

Tinpot
05.01.2017, 17:39
Any news on when these will start shipping ? I believe there was some sort of announcement in the german language part of the forum but unfortunately the courtesy hasn't been extended to the rest of us who have already paid.

Matthias
13.01.2017, 16:36
Hi to all who are waiting for the ProfiLux 4!

We finally managed to get all parts for the production of the P4 after some suppliers let us down and just shipped not enough parts or not in time.

We are in full production now, I think we need next week for the first batch, this means we can start shipping 23. Jan. 2017, unfortunately 5 weeks later as planned.
It was not possible to announce a date earlier, we just had no reliable information from our suppliers until now.

I am very sorry and want to apologize for any inconvinience this may have caused for you and thank you very much for your patience.

The P4 will be shipped in the same order as we received the orders. Please contact your retailer if you want to know the exact shipping date.

Tinpot
14.01.2017, 18:27
Hi to all who are waiting for the ProfiLux 4!

We finally managed to get all parts for the production of the P4 after some suppliers let us down and just shipped not enough parts or not in time.

We are in full production now, I think we need next week for the first batch, this means we can start shipping 23. Jan. 2017, unfortunately 5 weeks later as planned.
It was not possible to announce a date earlier, we just had no reliable information from our suppliers until now.

I am very sorry and want to apologize for any inconvinience this may have caused for you and thank you very much for your patience.

The P4 will be shipped in the same order as we received the orders. Please contact your retailer if you want to know the exact shipping date.

I ordered the Profilux mega set directly from your web store on order number fb2801454. Can you tell me when this will ship as I have some Mitras Lightbar 2s that will be connected to the p4 for dimming, seasonal lighting etc

GHL Support
18.01.2017, 11:59
Hello,

please send an email to info@ghl-kl.de

Tinpot
20.01.2017, 19:09
Hello,

please send an email to info@ghl-kl.de

I did, after your suggestion. Still waiting for a reply....

GHL Support
23.01.2017, 09:31
I answered your email but it must have not went trough.

Sending you a PM

Tinpot
23.01.2017, 15:51
Thank you.