PDA

View Full Version : GHL Doser running continuously as Slave

Bandit
28.11.2016, 10:28
Hi there,

I recently purchased a GHL Doser second hand from a friend to replace the GHL Doser I was using.

When I connect the power supply and the PAB cable to the unit, all four pumps begin to run continuously and will not stop.

I am pretty sure I have my numbering correct and everything... here is a screen shot (I run 3 6 outlet PAB Powerbars too)

and a picture of one of the timer settings as an example:

Any ideas what I may be doing wrong? My friend ran his unit off a profilux as well.

Vinny
28.11.2016, 12:10
You mention connecting the PAB cable to the doser so this suggests that you have a Doser 2.

In this case, the numbering of the Dosing pump should begin at 1. Go to the System settings page and select the slave Doser 2. Click configure and set the numbering to begin at 1.

Enter your dosing schedule into the Dosing pump pages and in each page, set the Dosing pump reacts to option to Dosing schedule below.

Save settings.

Bandit
28.11.2016, 12:32
You mention connecting the PAB cable to the doser so this suggests that you have a Doser 2.

In this case, the numbering of the Dosing pump should begin at 1. Go to the System settings page and select the slave Doser 2. Click configure and set the numbering to begin at 1.

Enter your dosing schedule into the Dosing pump pages and in each page, set the Dosing pump reacts to option to Dosing schedule below.

Save settings.

No I have an original dosing pump, apologies if i used the wrong terminology... it is hooked into the S1-4 port 8671

Bandit
28.11.2016, 12:34
However Vinny, you did give me the answer... the doing pumps are set to switch positions 1-4... I changed this setting to 19 and all is good :)

Thanks for the help

Vinny
28.11.2016, 15:21
Glad you got it working. :)