PDA

View Full Version : No 'touch' on Touch and messed up Touch screen after upgrading to v6.23

themoose
13.02.2016, 20:54
Since moving to the latest fw V6.24 for PL3 my Touch no longer responds to screen touches and after some time text lines end up in different text rows (the text itself remains readable). The top row remains stable and updates correctly.
After updating the Touch from 1.05 to 1.06 the problem remains.

I have a second Touch that was still on 1.03. Also when using this one I have the same issues as described.

Seems the common factor is V6.24 for PL3 (note that I had skipped at least 2 versions here, so hard to tell for which version all still worked).

Please advice!

themoose
13.02.2016, 21:20
btw did all the PAB reassigning, power-cycling etc in the process.....

Matthias
14.02.2016, 18:01
do you have more than 1 Master in your system (Doser 2 SA, ProfiLux 3)?

themoose
14.02.2016, 19:51
Only one master: PL3

themoose
14.02.2016, 22:17
Problem resolved!

In the process of updating the firmware the USB extension cable from Touch interface to Touch display (the standard cable was not long enough) was not making good contact anymore with the standard USB A to mini cable :o

john7103
23.02.2016, 00:19
do you have more than 1 Master in your system (Doser 2 SA, ProfiLux 3)?
Hi sorry for jumping in here but you seem to know a lot in regards to profilux 3 question for you is it possible to Connect 2 profilux computers together by using a pab cable so one could act as master the other as slave below is a answer I got to my question from another user just don't seem to understand it totally any help please

you can connect more than one Master (here:ProfiLux) to the same PAB bus, but they must be in different PAB groups, otherwise there are collisions<br />
<br />
each PAB master has its own slaves in its group, slaves can't be shared<br />
<br />
the advantage is:<br />
you can access all masters trough one master, e.g. LAN or USB communication is tunneled through the PAB - then you need to use different device addresses (which are here the PAB groups) in GCC

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk