PDA

View Full Version : MyGhl.com is not working with conductivity and other sensors.

seregus
02.12.2015, 13:58
Hi Support,

I've registered my Profilux controller at MyGHL.com and have quite a few problems.
My network connection is 1Gb (yes, 1 Gigabit and it's actual speed) and there is no any single ping lost in months (it's an office full of developers over internet, so internet should be perfect), so let's exclude network errors in further discussion, please.

So basically I've a lot of connected devices: 2x leak sensors, 2x level sensors, Profilux Touch, Temperatur/Conductivity/Ph/Redox/AirTemperature/Humidity sensors, Vortech Controller, Fans control module and have quite a lot of logic on a device itself to automate the aquarium and protect from incidents.

Every over click at MyGHL says - device disconnected (sometimes works for a few minutes in a row) - usually happens after I click any sensor details. Constantly system doesn't show sensor values and NEVER had a chance to SAVE sensor settings. There is no info for Level Sensors and everything else... there is no details about alarm rised.. basically on "General info" page works well.

Are there any plans to create fully functional version of WWW control Profilux in nearest future?

Vinny
02.12.2015, 16:53
Hi,

We are gradually performing updates on myGHL to show all the features and functions of the Profilux, it is still in Beta. We hope to have this completed soon.